How do marketing leaders work on unifying their marketing and communications activities keeping authenticity at the core? The right marketing and sales intelligence can help drive better initiatives.
Catch these latest martech highlights where we share weekly tips, insights, predictions and thoughts by the industry’s top marketing and martech experts!
Despite all CTV being perceived as premium from the onset, we’ve seen and experienced CTV being just as susceptible to ad fraud, if not even more susceptible than other channels. This is because audiences are flocking to CTV, which means ad dollars have followed. As more campaigns and marketers think with a CTV first mindset, fraudsters have found ways to trick brands into bidding on fraudulent traffic, disguising them as premium inventory.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 11th October to 15th October 2021
- AiChat Partners With Google to Help Retailers Engage Shoppers With Business Messages Chatbots
- Katapult Collaborates With Adobe to Give Consumers More Ways to Pay
- Plume Raises $300 Million to Upend Communications Services with AI
- Amplience and Dynamic Yield Partner to Deliver Headless Personalization
- RingCentral Announces RingCentral Rise™, a Strategic and Secure Communications Platform Designed for Service Providers Around the World
- TeamViewer Partners with Google Cloud to Deliver Enterprise Augmented Reality Solutions on Google Glass
- Iterable Surpasses $100 Million in Annual Recurring Revenue Driving the Next Generation of Customer Engagement
- ActionIQ Expands Its CDP Offering into the Healthcare Industry
- Treasure Data Announces New Vision Beyond Marketing with Launch of ‘CDP for Service’
- Contentful and Conscia Partner and Launch Unify, a Multi-Space Orchestration Solution for Personalization and Headless Commerce
- Informatica Announces Joint Strategic Cloud Data Management Partnership with Google Cloud
- UserTesting Announces New Features to Empower Organizations to Capture and Interpret Customer Feedback With Greater Efficiency and Ease
- LiveRamp Launches Enhanced TV Platform With Support from Innovid, E.W. Scripps Company, Publica, Philo, Plex, Univision and Dish
- Deck Commerce Announces $7.8MM in Series A Funding from Plymouth Growth
- UiPath Announces Partnership with Snowflake to Power Robotic Process Automation Analytics in the Cloud
- Sailthru Enhances Personalization Algorithm To Ensure Maximum Performance After Apple MPP Changes
- Clickatell Announces Chat Commerce Platform with New Payment Capabilities
- AdRoll Becomes a Shopify Plus Partner
- Yahoo Helps Advertisers Connect Digital Out-of-Home Campaigns to Online, Offline Sales
- Amobee and Catalina Partner on In-flight Optimization Initiative for CPG Brands; The Richards Group Benefits from Actionable Offline Sales Data Insights
- Coveo Acquires Qubit
MarTech QnA with the Expert
Not embracing innovation and outside-the-box thinking among your organization, let alone your sales and marketing teams, will only hinder your bottom-line growth in a fast-paced business environment. Sales and marketing teams are not going to encounter only ONE type of customer. Intersectionality is a critical aspect of DEI and thought-processes that they have to encounter as they try to come to an agreement.–Antoine Andrews, Chief Diversity and Social Impact Officer at Momentive (Formerly SurveyMonkey)
MarTech Articles, Tips, Insights on CTV Ads, Customer Data Security, Enhancing your B2B Customer Journey!
- A Better Assessment of Customer Journey Analytics can Drive B2B Marketing Goals
- What is Social Commerce? A Few Quick Facts!
- The Importance of Customer Data Security; What B2B Marketers Need to Keep in Mind!
- Connected TVs Usher Era of Digital Advertising Experiences to Connected Homes: The Future of AdTech
- Want to expand your B2B business and move to DtC? Here’s how to get it right
- How will the Delta Variant impact the retail industry this holiday season?
- 3 Ways to Get Data Security and Data Revenue Teams Talking to Drive Success
- Social Media Messaging With Brands is on the Rise and Driving Consumer Purchasing Decisions
- How to Measure Your CTV Advertising Campaign Success Properly
- Tips & Tricks for Implementing Data Governance to Drive Business Results