The New Look and Features in This Release Allow All CDP Stakeholders to Work Together Closely and Maximize Productivity Across Teams
In our latest release, Arm Treasure Data is leveraging our data engineering expertise to combine powerful tools for data scientists with those used by digital marketers for targeted market segmentation. Now all the capabilities needed for integration, clean data pipelines and customer identity resolution are delivered alongside a powerful Audience Studio for marketers’ to create precise customer segments, run predictive analytics and activate customer lists for the next level of productivity.
* Key enterprise capabilities for faster development of integrations, scalable segmentation and flexible privacy controls
* A new user experience with simplified navigation
* Launch of European data center expands Customer Data Platform use cases across the globe
Additionally, our new global navigation, now available to the general market, empowers users with the ability to move from data management tasks to marketing tasks seamlessly. Global navigation, combined with the enhanced user experience, is the foundation on which we have built our latest set of capabilities. This allows for more cross-organizational collaboration in response to day-to-day customer data.
We recently spoke with Chris Pintimally, operations manager at Exostatic. Chris uses Arm Treasure Data to manage Mattel’s app and gaming pipeline and said the new CDP interface makes it quick and easy to reach the most frequently used locations optimizing our workspace. Also that the clean, thoughtful design makes it simple to manage workflows and create new queries all on one screen.
Marketing Technology News: transcosmos Releases AI-Based Ad Operations Service for Retargeting Optimization
Other updates to our enterprise Customer Data Platform include:
* Policy-based Permissions: We’re continuing our legacy of security with new privacy enhancements to empower administrators for better compliance to increasingly stringent regulations. Policies can be set for both users and groups based on roles, divisions or any other permissions classification.
* New Integrations and In-app Insights: We’ve increased the number of integrations to empower both marketers and data analysts. New integrations include, Box, Snowflake, Sansan, Mailpublisher and Karte. Arm Treasure Data is also able to track in-app purchase events for Android and Unity, delivering previously unattainable buying behavior from mobile and gaming users for better informed marketing activities.
* European Expansion: Our first EU data center is online and provides secure services to the greater European region. This was a key investment in our plans for regional expansion of our enterprise CDP.
Marketing Technology News: Masergy Selected as a Global Premier Partner for Cisco Customer Journey Platform
Data is the backbone of marketing today and breaking down data silos should be a priority for CMOs. CDPs were developed to automate the processes of securely collecting customer data across the enterprise, while unifying it for individual buyer profiles and activating it throughout the business systems you already own.
Marketing Technology News: Calabrio Releases Its Latest Analytics-Fueled Customer Experience Intelligence Suite