DoubleVerify, a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics, announced that it has been granted accreditation by the Media Rating Council (MRC) across its suite of programmatic targeting services. The following services are now accredited:
- Fraud/IVT (SIVT and GIVT) Avoidance for desktop, mobile web, mobile apps, and connected TV (CTV), including platform-wide IVT avoidance.
- Display and Video Viewability targeting for desktop, mobile web and mobile apps.
Marketing Technology News: DoubleVerify & Comscore Partner To Develop Industry-First Cross-Platform Audience &…
“This is an exciting accreditation, continuing our history of innovation and market leadership”
The following services are now accredited, at a property level for ad verification for site, page and app-level targeting, in over 30 languages:
- Authentic Brand Suitability allows advertisers to create a centralized set of brand safety and suitability controls and automatically deploy these controls across multiple programmatic buying platforms and campaigns.
- Standard Brand Suitability is available for site, page and app classifications, including platform-wide Brand Safety floor avoidance, along with app-specific segments based on app store Age Rating and App Star Reviews.
- Standard Contextual and Custom Contextual, which deliver privacy-safe performance by aligning ads to relevant content, in order to maximize user engagement and drive conversion.
With this accreditation, DV is the only provider currently accredited for predictive viewability targeting as well as property-level ad verification, inclusive of brand suitability and contextual targeting within programmatic media campaigns.
“This is an exciting accreditation, continuing our history of innovation and market leadership,” said Mark Zagorski, CEO of DoubleVerify. “We are now accredited broadly across programmatic targeting and post-bid measurement solutions, including for third-party integrated viewability measurement of Facebook. We are committed to delivering solutions with integrity and there is no greater independent validation of our commitment than MRC accreditation.”
“Our accreditation of DoubleVerify for these pre-bid services represents the latest demonstration of DV’s commitment to quality and to helping advertisers maximize the value of their ad investments,” said George W. Ivie, Executive Director and CEO of the MRC. “MRC congratulates DV on this significant achievement.”
DV first received MRC accreditation in February 2013 for its impression quality suite of services and desktop display viewability. In 2015, the MRC accredited DV for desktop video ad viewability and invalid traffic for both desktop and mobile web, and in 2017, DV received additional accreditation for the detection of invalid traffic within mobile apps.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Zoe Black, VP of Product Marketing, Vimeo
In 2020, the MRC extended DV’s accreditations to include DV’s third-party integrated impression and viewability measurement and reporting for display and video ads on Facebook and Instagram. In early 2021, DV was accredited for display and video rendered ad impression measurement and sophisticated invalid traffic (SIVT) filtration, including app fraud, in the CTV media environment, followed later in the year by accreditation for video filtering, benchmarks, and CTV fully on-screen and completion metrics.