Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring WPP, PROS, MeritB2B, Campaign Monitor and more!
What does it take to create a unified vision of your buyer and ensure that your marketing data is used to drive better future engagement? Catch these exciting tips from leading marketing experts and more on the latest martech innovations in this weekly martech highlight by MarTech Series:
If the pandemic brought anything to light, it was the value of relationships. Businesses that had bolstered their loyal customer bases before the pandemic saw incredible ROI in the first months of lock-down; while other brands were struggling, these businesses were buoyed by a reliable stream for loyal customer revenue. Marketers are now more focused on determining how much value their customers will provide to the brand for the duration of the relationship.
Prioritizing the customer as an individual and embracing the digital transformation are really the two staples driving customer lifetime value (LTV) in this environment. Brands that are supplementing their traditional marketing channels with digital marketing channels, and focusing resources on creating a more holistic view of each customer’s behavior and preferences, are winning in the short and long term.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 29th November to 03rd Dec 2021
- Stingray Partners with Hivestack to Power Audio Out of Home (AOOH) in Canada
- Deloitte Acquires Leading Content Production Agency Madras Global
- Jack Dorsey Steps Down as Twitter CEO, Board Unanimously Appoints CTO Parag Agrawal as Successor
- WPP Acquires Cloud Commerce Group
- GoTab Introduces Improved Loyalty and Influencer Features and New GoTab WordPress Plugin
- PROS Acquires Digital Offer Marketing Pioneer EveryMundo
- Campaign Monitor Delivers a Modern Campaign Experience to Drive Deeper Marketing Engagements
- Bitly Emerges As Global SaaS Leader With Acquisition Of Egoditor
- MeritB2B Acquires True Influence, Creating Industry Leading Provider of Full Funnel B2B Data, ABM and Demand Generation Solutions
- 8×8 to Acquire Fuze
- Meta Selects AWS as Key, Long-Term Strategic Cloud Provider
- Uniform Raises $28M In Series A Funding Round Led by Insight Partners
MarTech QnA with the Expert
B2B marketing is on the same journey as B2C marketing – one towards hyper-personalization. Buyers do more and more research online before ever talking with a brand. The best B2B marketers use all the tools at their disposal to track, analyze, and better understand each buyer-type to make sure they are speaking their language and helping guide them toward purchase by presenting a curated content journey or a curated product selection, in the case of B2C. Buyers expect you to understand who they are and what they need in advance.
People are tired of being tracked and blindly targeted. You need to make your outreach personal and relevant and speak to the pain points you solve for that buyer, not just to how great you think your brand is or your products are. –Allison Dancy, Chief Marketing Officer at Kibo
MarTech Articles on Customer Loyalty, Digital Accessibility, AdTech in Blockchain and more!
- How Loyal Are Your Customers Really?
- The Importance of Digital Accessibility for Marketing and Sales Teams
- Emptying Out the Cookie Jar: Challenges and Opportunities for Marketers
- It’s Time to Revisit the Viewability Debate
- Less talk, more walk on attention
- How to Buy Mobile Phone Online: A Complete Guideline?
- Revolutionizing AdTech with Blockchain – How Smart Contracts are Transforming the Programmatic Advertising Industry
- Survey Your Way to Greater B2B Customer and Employee Loyalty
- Driving your eCommerce Marketing and Customer Journey with the Right Tactics
- Attribution in Digital Marketing: Tools and Tips That Can Help Optimize Attribution Models in Digital Marketing
- Lead Nurturing Best Practices for B2B Marketers