Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Zeta, Precisely, The Trade Desk, HubSpot and More…
Marketers today have access to too much data to help them understand their customer journey better. But how should they truly be optimizing internal processes to enable end-to-end ROI with their data? Catch more tips, insights and martech best practices from this weekly highlight:
We’ll see continued growth from marketplaces in the coming year. More and more brands and retailers want to expand their online reach, and marketplaces offer a cost-effective solution. This gives them the chance to try new markets and deliver product offerings in massive catalogs.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 21st March to 25th March
- Treasure Data and Sinch Partner to Provide More Personalized Omnichannel Touchpoints in the Era of ‘Conversational Commerce’
- NielsenIQ Acquires Retail AI Platform Provider ciValue
- Zeta Acquires ArcaMax to Enhance Data Cloud and Extend Zeta Marketing Platform Capabilities
- Getty Images Launches Industry-First Model Release Supporting Data Privacy in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Precisely Expands Partnership with Snowflake to Unlock Data for Better Business Decisions
- The Trade Desk Launches New Certified Service Partner Program for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
- Neustar and Permutive Partner to Provide Addressability, Scale and Privacy Through Publisher Cohort-Based Advertising
- Event-led Engagement Platform Airmeet Launches New 360° Analytics to Provide Deeper Data and Analytics on Virtual Event Performance
- HubSpot Announces New Chief Customer Officer, Rob Giglio
- Marketing Strategy Platform, Brew, Raises $12m Seed to Meet Global Demand
- GoodData Launches Dashboard Plugins to Enable Seamless Customer Customization of Analytics Dashboards
- Pack Raises $3M with Seed Round by Alpaca to Continue Helping Brands Build Headless Websites Using Low-Code
- HubSpot Launches New HubSpot Creators Program to Invest Millions in Emerging Talent
- 605 to Deliver Advanced Audiences in Collaboration with Xandr
- Wix Announces Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment App for Fast & Easy Order Processing
- Uniform Acquires Headless Creator
- VNTANA Brings 3D Advertising to Facebook and Instagram
- HGS Digital and Khoros Announce Partnership Dedicated to Transforming Customer Experiences
- Triple Whale Raises $27.7M to Develop Default Ecommerce Operating System for Shopify Brands
MarTech QnA with the Expert
As the adage goes, “The more things change, the more they stay the same.” At their core, marketers must deeply understand the needs of their customer, how to uniquely address those needs, and how to effectively get a compelling message in front of their customers. Marketers then need to ‘outmarket’ their competitors to get their message to stick.
MarTech Articles on Web Accessibility, Immersive Customer Experiences, Omnichannel Personalization and more…!
- Why Marketing Ops is an Essential Hire for SMBs
- Leading with Certainty in an Uncertain World: Key Business Takeaways Moving into 2022
- Web Accessibility Checklist
- Marketers, The Unsung Heroes of Workplace Learning
- Can Immersive Customer Experiences Cure the Skimpflation Blues?
- Tapping Consumer Research for Omnichannel Personalization
- You Can’t Be “Digital-First” Without API Design
- The True Cost Of Content Marketing Revealed – Businesses Risk Leaving 90% Of Their Content Value On The Table Due To Poor Engagement
- Are you Focusing on Marketing Attribution Enough?
- Predictive Analytics in Marketing
- Cross-channel Advertising Best Practices