Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Automation Anywhere, Nielsen, Altaworx, Widewail and more!
It’s the first week of a brand new year and it’s time to prepare for newer trends, innovations and tips that can enable better martech-marketing alignment and output. Catch a few tips from this weekly highlight!
While the first era of MarTech was focused on point solutions, there is now a gradual shift towards full-stack solutions today, with the need for a unified customer view as the driving force. So, instead of data being siloed and brands having to incur integration costs, they can now data in one place and have a full stack that works seamlessly.
Top MarTech News of The Last Week of 2021!
- Rajesh Jain, Founder and Managing Director at Netcore Cloud
- Automation Anywhere to Acquire FortressIQ to Reimagine Intelligent Automation
- The Novatar is Here to Disrupt Your Digital Identity
- Widewail Expands Trust Marketing Platform with Video Testimonial Generator
- Nielsen Expands its Nielsen Impact Score Offering to Include College Football Teams
- Altaworx® Announces Teams Voice Integration
MarTech QnA with the Expert
Conversational AI is the way businesses can get more done with less. However, the technology must be implemented seamlessly with human agents because conversational AI is great for specific problems, like where is my order? The data is available on a back-end system. But, if you asked for a recommendation for blue jeans, for instance, that’s probably not something that conversational AI can make good decisions about and an advisor could better serve you.-Mike Myer, CEO & Founder at Quiq
MarTech Articles on Mobile Marketing, Evolution of Ecommerce, Marketing Automation Tips!
- Mobile Marketing and Mobile Checkout Experiences: What Do Marketers Need to Keep In Mind?
- The Evolution & Future Scope of eCommerce Platforms
- Inbound Marketing Best practices for B2B marketers, tools that help, examples of what leading B2B brands do
- The future of AI process automation in marketing
- How to Create Necessary Conversations at Work
- How marketing automation will work for you
- Asking the Hard Questions: Why Is No One Watching Ads on TV?