Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: 17th-May-2021 Featuring Microsoft, Alteryx, Taboola, Auth0 and more!
Strong marketing foundations can lead to impact business results even with surrounding difficulties. The secret sauce? Invest in a lean, multi-faceted martech stack that unifies your goals and marketing objectives!
Catch more tips, insights and martech happenings from this weekly highlight:
The future of martech will be about consolidation. There are far too many tools today and it makes our job harder, not easier, when we have to wade through all of them, try them out, etc. I think you’ll see quite a bit of acquisition activity but also we’ll see companies just fold that don’t have a clear differentiator or extreme ability to execute. –Jason Widup, VP of Marketing at Metadata.io
Top MarTech News of The Week: 10th May to 14th May 2021
- Microsoft and Darktrace Partnership Extends Autonomous Cyber Defense Across the Cloud
- Verizon Business and RingCentral Deliver Cloud-based Enterprise Solutions
- IBM Announces Breakthrough Hybrid Cloud and AI Capabilities to Accelerate Digital Transformation at 2021 Think Conference
- Alteryx Appoints Paula Hansen as Chief Revenue Officer
- Pinterest Launches New Overview of Its Advertising Process to Help Simplify Paid Promotions
- Taboola Teams Up with Oracle Moat to Introduce Video Measurement Offering
- UiPath Announces Integrations with Tableau to Transform Dashboards into Dynamic Action Centers
- Mobile Marketing Giant CleverTap Launches New Vlog on Brand Inception
- Sonobi Partners with HUMAN (Formerly White Ops) to Safeguard Platform from Sophisticated Bot Fraud
- Outbrain Unveils QualityRating™ to Enhance Personalized Feed Experiences on the Open Web
- Auth0 Offers Ultimate Flexibility in Identity Management with the Auth0 identity OS
- Amplitude Acquires Iteratively
- Factoreal Introduces SMS Marketing Channel to Its Customer Engagement Platform
- With $2.1 Billion in Sales Pipeline Generated in Q1 2021, Drift Adds Executive Appointments to Fuel Customer Success
- Jifflenow Closes $11.9M Funding to Supercharge How Enterprises Book B2B Customer Meetings
- Oracle Launches World’s First Ad Measurement Technology for 3D In-game Environments
MarTech QnA with the Expert
Marketers understand that consumers today are empowered but many of these same marketers don’t have the technology available to communicate with prospects at the point and time they start their customer journeys. –Travis Bickham, Vice President of Marketing at Birdeye
Top Articles on Performance Metrics, Contextual Marketing and Advertising Trends!
- The Future of Performance Marketing and Performance Marketers
- Contextual Meets Behavioral – The Best Of Both Worlds?
- Surpass The Standard 15% Successful Creative Rate With This Method
- The Future of Affiliate Marketing
- Consumer Empowerment and the Future of Advertising
- Value Exchange Advertising: More Valuable Than Ever
- The Power of Conscious Advertising And Why It’s the Future
- Inclusion Of Ethnic Minorities In Advertising Must Go Beyond Inclusion In The Final Outcome
- Will The Guardian’s Innovative Forward Planning Sustain It For Another 200 Years?
- Data Management Platforms and Their Growing Impact in the B2B Technology Market
- Which Digital Marketing Metrics Should You Focus On More?