Talkdesk Announces Flexible Deployment and Guardian to Securely Shift to Work-From-Home Solutions and Address Business Continuity Needs
Products #8 through #11 of Talkdesk 20-in-20 offer business continuity for response to the coronavirus outbreak with suite of flexible cloud deployment and security options
Talkdesk, Inc., the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, announced a suite of products and features to enable a swift, seamless and secure transition to Talkdesk cloud contact center solutions. Talkdesk Flexible Deployment™ offers companies an easy path to adaptability and business continuity; especially crucial in crisis scenarios. Paired with Talkdesk Guardian™, organizations can be confident in the security of valuable customer data throughout the transition to cloud, and beyond.
Given the rapidly-changing business environment brought on by the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, customer needs and contact center volumes are shifting quickly and drastically. Agility in business, specifically customer service, is more important than ever. For brands to successfully navigate the COVID-19 crisis, contact centers must be equipped with the proper tools and technology to facilitate quick, easy and secure transition to the cloud.
Marketing Technology News: VSO Selects BlueVenn to Help Optimise Its Database and Automate Campaigns to Support Its Mission
“Talkdesk understands that digital transformation through cloud migration is best enabled with flexibility and security built into the entire solution, from architecture to platform to applications,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. “Only Talkdesk offers this level of flexible deployment capabilities and allows customers to strategically select and customize a phased migration, eliminating disruptions that accompany forklift, “rip and replace” migrations to new enterprise software.”
Talkdesk’s cloud-native and microservices-based platform is built to offer ultimate flexibility with a variety of deployment options for contact centers. The Talkdesk Flexible Deployment model consists of xConnect, Boost, Hybrid Cloud, Regional Cloud and Select Cloud.
- xConnect provides the benefits of a leading, cloud-native contact center while offering companies the flexibility to maintain preferred carrier relationships and existing telephony infrastructure.
- Boost enables enterprises, customer service providers and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) companies to move agents to the cloud in 15 days or less, in a risk-free deployment that protects legacy ACD investments. Talkdesk is continuing its offer of three months of free access to Talkdesk Boost for business continuity to help companies accelerate the support of remote, work-from-home contact center staff.
- Hybrid Cloud combines the full advantage of Talkdesk’s innovative and powerful multi-tenant public cloud solution while adhering to specific internal security and IT requirements through the private cloud.
- Regional Cloud allows companies to select an optimal cloud location to remain compliant with local or industry data regulations and customer requirements.
- Select Cloud offers a simple, end-to-end cloud-native contact center integrated with a brand’s preferred cloud infrastructure provider.
Marketing Technology News: Phunware Launches National Ventilator Registry
This comprehensive suite of tools allows brands to maintain beneficial telephony and cloud hosting infrastructure, meet industrial, national and regional data regulations, and support customers with an always-on connection backed by the industry’s first 100% Uptime Service Level Agreement.
Talkdesk Guardian, the first of its kind cloud contact center security suite, gives businesses unprecedented tools to protect sensitive customer data and the integrity of their contact center operations through AI-enhanced monitoring, detection and dashboards. Empowering contact center administrators to manage certain security issues and data regulation compliance requirements, including GDPR and CCPA, Guardian alleviates pressure on IT and Security teams, allowing them to focus on more complex issues. Talkdesk leads the contact center industry in data security as the first CCaaS provider to achieve security certifications for Business Continuity Management. With more than 30 security certifications, including SOC2, SOC3 and PCI-DSS level 1, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance, Talkdesk is backed by the industry’s most comprehensive set of security certifications and standards to ensure all security measures are in place to safeguard customer information.
The ability to adapt to changing market environments is the cornerstone of Talkdesk cloud contact center solutions. Talkdesk customers regularly leverage cloud agility to meet call volume fluctuations of seasonal customer service, adding agents as needed including remote representatives. In times of crisis, cloud flexibility enables customer service providers to shift operations to support remote, work-from-home agents quickly to ensure business continuity with minimal disruption.
Marketing Technology News: Raydiant Releases Virtual Room With Support From T-Mobile to Help Industries Adjust