TCNA leverages the latest technology to help provide more than 5.5 million drivers in North America with convenience, access to emergency services and more behind the wheel. Drivelink can help provide access to emergency services and security features, as well as roadside assistance, to customers through a network of agents who can assist drivers and passengers in various ways. Drivelink is not only a service that can assist in an emergency situation, but also a feature that can elevate the driver’s experience – from providing navigation to even assisting customers with in-vehicle operations.
Drivelink, powered by Twilio Flex, is now live and, since its implementation, TCNA customers have already started reaping the benefits of the updated platform. The platform allows for flexibility and agility, enabling the ability to implement an idea quickly, within hours or days – not months. For instance, TCNA gathered feedback from agents and was able to quickly implement an automated public safety answering point (PSAP) function, allowing the agent to use geolocation to call the proper first responders to help those in need wherever they are in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Marketing Technology News: Premion Achieves Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) Brand Safety Certified Seal
“Millions of drivers trust Toyota to help provide them peace of mind”
Since launch in 2019, Drivelink has been a lifeline for millions of drivers, with more than 3 million automated and agent-operated customer support calls made in the ensuing three years. The platform, now supported by Twilio Flex, provides drivers with the following capabilities and more in the U.S., Canada and Mexico:
- Roadside Assistance: Whether a flat tire or a tow, roadside assistance is always just a tap of the SOS button away.
- Stolen Vehicle Locator: If a vehicle has been stolen, a Drivelink agent can assist authorities to help track down and recover the vehicle.
- Automated Crash Notification: If someone gets in a car accident and their airbag deploys, it sets off an automatic notification for an agent to reach out.
- Destination Assist: Drivers can click on a map to call an agent who can help find the destination and send it to the navigation in the car. Destination Assist feature available in US and Canada only.
- Call reconnect: If a vehicle disconnects from the network, the call will be picked up by the same agent so the customer has continuity of service.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Mary Gilbert (Kerford), CMO at Folloze
“Millions of drivers trust Toyota to help provide them peace of mind,” said Steve Basra, CEO and president of TCNA. “The solutions we offer are imperative to our mission of elevating the drivers’ experience. In a world that’s highly competitive and ripe for disruption, we provide the types of services that facilitate a more meaningful relationship with our customers, and Twilio’s tools enable that to happen.”
“Twilio and Toyota share a common DNA as we are both companies of builders,” said Jeff Lawson, CEO of Twilio. “We understand that the power and magic come from tackling problems and building solutions that delight customers. Drivelink, powered by Twilio Flex, is only the beginning of the innovations we’ll see in the near future from the TCNA team. I can’t wait to see what they build next.”