HCL Software’s Unica Summer Release Blends Usability and Functionality for Delivering a True Omnichannel Experience
HCL Software announced the general availability of its HCL Unica Summer Release with new platform enhancements that continue to deliver precision marketing at scale. The newest update features major upgrades in the platform’s usability and functionality, more nimble and cohesive real-time personalized interactions, and improved outbound channel effectiveness.
Marketing Technology News: Liveplex Launches Web 3.0 Ecosystem for Loyalty and Rewards
Highlights from the latest release include:
- An intuitive and more functional user interface for marketing professionals via Marketing Central
- A simplified and easy-to-use Audience and Segment Central, in addition to traditional interfaces available in Unica Campaign
- Customer interaction events and event patterns available to enable learning and personalization across channels, making personalization truly omnichannel
- Real-time insights to channel managers about uptick of recent offers across audience and segments via Interact Personalization Playback
- Better customer engagement through support of conversational messaging in Whatsapp
- Enhanced planning and collaboration through “out of office” scheduling to help delegate marketing tasks to team members
The HCL Unica Summer Release also features the Marketing Central Homepage as an introduction to Tech Preview, a new process that allows HCL Unica to preview upcoming capabilities for active feedback, which will then be fine-tuned and made available for real-world application in a subsequent release.
“Our goal with every release of HCL Unica is to make it easier for marketers to build personalized consumer engagements,” said Brian Gillespie, Senior Director, Product Management, CX. “The needs of marketers are constantly changing, so we need to make sure that we are delivering innovation to our customers to help them reach their goals easier and faster.
For more information on the HCL Summer Release, please visit www.unica.com.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Tom Libretto, Chief Marketing Officer at Workhuman