Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring UiPath, Optimizely, mParticle, Revature and more!
What upcoming trends and tech will redefine the future of DOOH campaigns? And how will new advances in AI drive future content marketing goals? Catch more from this latest martech weekly highlight:
Understanding the buyer and impact your product makes, especially if you’re coming from a different vertical is key. I’ve seen CMOs come in and get caught without deeply understanding the buyer and the market. Getting out there to talk to people consistently and going deep into the tech should be priority number one. It’s also a bonus if you are the persona or at least you can relate deeply to who you’re marketing and selling too.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 01st August to 05th August
- UiPath Acquires Re:infer Bringing Natural Language Processing to Enhance Everyday Customer Conversations Through Automation
- Optimizely Survey Finds Seamless Marketer Experiences Are Critical to Driving Creativity in New Era of Remote & Hybrid Work
- IAS and Mediaocean’s Prisma Expand Partnership to Automate End-to-End Campaign Creation
- PLANOLY Launches the First Comprehensive Video Planner
- mParticle Acquires AI startup Vidora To Help Teams Augment Customer Profiles and Improve Their Marketing Stacks
- Revature and Salesforce Expand Partnership to Build a Talent Pipeline Trained and Certified in Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud
- Intellimize Releases AI Powered Copy Suggestions for Marketers to Instantly Personalize Websites That Convert More
- Datajoin Raises $3.5M Seed Round to Fix Marketers’ Broken Tech Stack Through ‘Micro Integrations’
MarTech QnA with the Expert
Digital teams should address the technical aspects of their site and server to stay up-to-date with best practices, looking at things such as having a good caching policy in place, load balancers, higher-grade instances that suit their day-to-day customers’ needs, a good use of proxies, etc. These are just a few of the techniques that can be used to improve the responsiveness of a server.
MarTech Articles on Email Production, the Bot Revolution, DOOH and more!
- Why Is Email Production So Hard? And What You Can Do About It
- Top Three Considerations for Investing in DOOH
- Capitalizing on the Chaos in the Advertising and Marketing Hiring Market
- The Bot Revolution: How Advanced Virtual Assistants are Transforming the Customer Experience
- Scam Calls Abound: Consumers Want Transparency from Legitimate Brands Trying to Reach Them
- The Biggest Challenge in Marketing is Still Your Website
- Unlocking the Value of Programmatic Advertising
- The Future of AI and Content Marketing
Episode 131: Product Management Tips and Best Practices with Kimen Warner, VP of Product Management at Drift
Episode 130: Digital Marketing and Ad Best Practices with John Piccone, Regional President, U.S, Adform
Episode 129: Regional Sales Development Best Practices with Abdul Javed, VP of Sales for APAC at Clari