Groove, the leading sales engagement platform for enterprises using Salesforce, announced that its platform ranked #1 for momentum in the Enterprise segment across four sales tech categories: Email Tracking Software, Outbound Call Tracking Software, Account Data Management, and Sales Intelligence. Groove also received the highest overall and enterprise product satisfaction rankings in G2’s Grid Report for Sales Engagement, Winter 2021. Groove has topped G2’s highest-rated Sales Engagement Software list for nine consecutive quarters.
Released today, G2’s Winter 2021 Grid Report for Sales Engagement Software ranks the performance of 49 different sales engagement platforms. Groove outranked every competitor across eight product satisfaction rating categories.
Marketing Technology News: Ignition Commerce Launches Salesforce SFRA Migration Program
Top scores based on verified users include:
- 95% would recommend Groove
- 97% find it easy to do business with Groove
- 95% affirm the quality of Groove’s customer support
- 93% say Groove is easy to use
- 92% say Groove is easy to set up
- 93% believe Groove meets all of their requirements
- 93% say Groove is headed in the right direction
GROOVE #1 MOMENTUM RANKINGS IN G2’S WINTER 2021 GRID REPORTS
Marketing Technology News: Defense Contract Management Agency Selects Box for Cloud Content Management
Groove has ranked #1 in Enterprise momentum across the following sales tech categories:
- Email Tracking Software – Groove’s Gmail and Microsoft 365 integration auto-logs every email in real-time, eliminating sync errors and data latency.
- Outbound Call Tracking Software – Groove’s Dialer automatically logs calls, transcripts and SMS messages to Salesforce, including call notes, outcomes, and next steps.
- Account Data Management – Groove’s Salesforce-native platform ensures better data hygiene, fewer duplicates, no sync errors, and always-current data.
- Sales Intelligence – Groove gives sales teams visibility into real-time sales performance data for improved collaboration, optimization, reporting, and forecasting.
“Groove’s impressive ‘Momentum Leader’ position in the Winter 2021 G2 Momentum Grid Report is a testament to its strong growth in positive Enterprise user reviews,” said Michael Fauscette, chief research officer for G2. “After nine consecutive quarters at the top of our customer satisfaction list, Groove has clearly made a name for itself as a platform that its customers love to use.”
Marketing Technology News: BigID Introduces Data Exchange App for ServiceNow