Award Program Honors 10 Marketers Using Data-Backed Insights to Drive World-Class Business Results
EverString, the modern B2B data platform for marketing and sales intelligence, announced the 10 winners of the company’s first annual FIRE Marketer Awards. The 10 marketers honored with inaugural FIRE Marketer Awards embody the principles of FIRE Marketing by using fit, intent, recency, and engagement data to focus sales and marketing teams on qualified leads and close more deals.
Selected by a committee of EverString executives and customers, the winners of the 2018 FIRE Marketer Awards are:
- David Ewart, Head of Digital Marketing, North, Oracle
- Daniel Day, Director of Account-Based Marketing, Snowflake
- Jennifer Dimas, Chief Marketing Officer, Egnyte
- Dara Schulenberg, Senior Manager, Global Channel Marketing, Riverbed
- Xenia Escalante, Director of Marketing Operations, Anaplan
- Peter Herbert, Chief Marketing Officer, FullStory
- Jib Hunt, Head of Digital Marketing, MediaMath
- Kristen Wendel, Director, Marketing Operations and ABM, FullStory
- Torrey Dye, Director of Account-Based Marketing, Terminus
- Laura Guenther, Vice President of Marketing, SimpleLegal
“A FIRE marketing strategy allows teams to focus on the quality of leads rather than volume,” said Peter Herbert, CMO of FullStory and an account-based marketing pioneer. “I feel honored to be chosen by my peers as a FIRE Marketer. Driving operational excellence in marketing by using data is essential to modern marketing. It’s exciting to see marketers recognized for integrating new and exciting data into their marketing strategy.”
EverString makes FIRE Marketing simple with a modern data platform that delivers centralized account intelligence, letting marketers know which accounts to target. The FIRE dashboard provides full visibility into accounts and their scores on Fit, Intent, Recency, and Engagement (FIRE):
- Fit tells marketers which accounts are a good match for their product or service.
- Intent provides a look at who’s doing research, signaling an intent to buy.
- Recency provides insight on how recently an account showed intent or engaged with the brand.
- Engagement tells when and in what way the account engaged with the brand.
“I’d like to congratulate each of the professionals recognized with a FIRE Marketer Award this year,” said J.J. Kardwell, CEO and co-founder of EverString. “Their incredible success validates the FIRE approach of putting the best-fit accounts in the hands of sales and marketing teams, so they can close more deals, using AI-human integration to focus on high-quality leads and transform operations.”