Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: 05th-April-2021: Featuring ON24, Deloitte, Demandbase, Bombora (and more)!
Customers want seamless and engaging omnichannel marketing (and sales!) experiences and interactions from the brands they deal with, this is true in form across banking, B2B and even B2C channels. How are leaders in marketing and martech / salestech using this demand to ensure they meet customers’ expectations at the core?
Find out more in this martech highlight of the week!
While most B2B companies are focusing on outbound – Lusha is built on existing intent. We build off of SEO and word-of-mouth so that our users find us. We don’t “sell” our customers – they come to us when they’re ready to buy. –Chen Guter, VP of Marketing at Lusha
Top MarTech News of The Week: 29th March 2021 to 02nd April!
- ON24 Announces Byron Bardy as Vice President of Corporate Development and Strategic Alliances
- Philips Partners with Orbita to Develop Conversational Voice and Chatbot Applications
- AdTech Leader TripleLift Announces Majority Investment
- LogicMonitor Hires Former Five9 and AppDynamics Executive Ryan Kam as Chief Marketing Officer
- Revcontent Expands to Brazil, Offering Competitive Revenue to Publishers and Premium Inventory Offerings to Advertisers
- Demandbase Personalization Ups the Account-Based Experience (ABX) Factor
- DoubleVerify Unveils Expanded Brand Safety & Brand Suitability Integration with Facebook
- GroundTruth Acquires Self-Serve Local Ad Platform Addy
- BeOp Launches In U.S. To Help Brands Navigate Cookieless Advertising
- Deloitte Collaborates With Automation Anywhere To Increase Acceleration Of Cloud Intelligent Automation
- Bombora Launches Integration for HubSpot That Helps Identify Unknown, In-Market Net New Accounts
- Infosys and LivePerson Announce First-of-its-Kind Partnership to Drive Customer Experience Transformation for the World’s Biggest Brands
- ThoughtSpot Acquires SeekWell to Operationalize Analytics and Push Cloud Data Insights to Business Apps
- Deloitte and UiPath Team on Intelligent Automation Solutions Built for the Oracle ERP Platform
MarTech QnA with the Expert
In Southeast Asia alone, we are seeing strong demand for MarTech-as-a-Service in the last four to five years. An average client has around 8-10 different systems already bought but tends to forget about them halfway. Therein lies the problem; while brands have managed to convince business leaders to invest in such technology, they do not necessarily have the time to ensure they are utilising the solutions they have bought to the fullest extent and to place it as a priority. –Christopher Wiseman, Head of Marketing Practice at ADA
Top Articles on Agile Leadership, Marketing Mistakes to Avoid and Top Digital Marketing Platforms for 2021!
- Intelligence Is The Game-Changer
- The Critical Importance Of Leadership For Agile To Work
- How To Make Connections In An Online World
- Looking for a MarTech or Tech Job in Another Country?
- 4 Marketing Mistakes To Avoid Through 2021
- Top Digital Marketing Platforms From Around The World To Help You Change Your Game
- A Few of the Top Programmatic Job Advertising Providers