inRiver, a leading provider of SaaS-based product information management (PIM) solutions, announced it is now available on Salesforce AppExchange to help businesses unite product details with customer connections, throughout their entire commerce journey.
The commerce landscape is evolving to adapt to buyer demands. Organizations are leveraging inRiver for Salesforce Commerce B2B to better maximize customer relationships by clearly tracking and monetizing them to turn browsing behaviors into buying patterns.
Marketing Technology News: ‘Artificial Impact’: Only 12% of CRM Users Actually Use an AI-Based Tool
inRiver’s customers can now benefit from:
- Streamlined Integration – Teams can easily integrate essential solutions to power every aspect of commerce within their B2B Commerce program directly from Salesforce AppExchange, without the need for one-off customization or integration.
- Actionable product information management insights – Existing and future Salesforce companies gain sophisticated product intelligence through a subscription.
- Improved revenue streams – Many companies lack a sophisticated product information management infrastructure that maximizes existing investments into CRM and ERP; via Salesforce AppExchange, inRiver delivers an enterprise-grade PIM solution for brands ‘behind-the-scenes’.
- Built on Salesforce Commerce Cloud, inRiver for Salesforce Commerce B2B is currently available on AppExchange
Marketing Technology News: KS&R Extends Confirmit Partnership to Drive MR Innovation
Comments on the news
- “inRiver’s ongoing collaboration with Salesforce, coupled with newly launched availability on Salesforce AppExchange, makes better customer engagement more accessible in the enterprise ecosystem. It demonstrates both companies’ commitment to improving and simplifying an enterprise’s ability to scale and streamline product information processes,” said Johan Bostrom, co-founder, inRiver. “PIM is a critical component of successful and valuable customer connections and we are happy to see this next step in the partnership.”
- “Our customers sell directly to consumers and to other businesses, often requiring a suite of integrations,” said Mike Micucci, CEO, Salesforce Commerce Cloud. “With inRiver Product Marketing Cloud for Salesforce Commerce B2B our customers will be able to quickly implement PIM solutions with Commerce Cloud to quickly go to market with an end-to-end commerce solution.”