Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Adobe, Drift, Dialpad, Salesforce and (a lot!) more!
From 6sense’s latest acquisition to Salesforce’s newest marketing innovations; there’s a lot to grab from this week’s martech highlights:
The balance of advertising dollars and where consumers are is going to be more distributed this year (and beyond) as we see more shifts across platforms like TikTok and other evolving platforms. We’re also seeing a rise of how social can do good. More and more people lean into this notion of freedom of expression and freedom of speech, so how do the social platforms allow for this? It’s a matter of whether advertising can not only just transact but do good and build community on these platforms.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 06th June to 10th June
- Atmosfy Delivers User Generated Video at Scale with Cloudinary
- TransUnion and Epsilon Collaborate to Bring ID-Agnostic Audiences to Connected TV and Streaming Audio Campaigns
- Drift Appoints Scott Ernst as Chief Executive Officer
- Adobe Drives Personalization and Omnichannel Services for The Home Depot with Real Time Customer Data
- Dialpad Launches Groundbreaking ‘Ai CSAT’ as Part of its Customer Intelligence Offering
- Mediaocean Acquires Drishyam AI and Bolsters Flashtalking Capabilities with Enhanced AI-Driven Ad Creative Auto-Optimization
- Salesforce Announces New Customer 360 Innovations Across Commerce and Marketing Clouds For Building Trusted Relationships at Scale
- Folloze Launches Next Generation of Buyer Experience Platform
- Movable Ink Unveils Da Vinci AI
- ActiveCampaign Launches No-Code Data Model Solution for Businesses to Unify and Take Action on Their Data
- Fiverr Makes a Move into the Advertising Industry with Togetherr
- MeetingPlay + Aventri Acquires Top Tier Event Registration Company, eventcore
- Siteimprove Launches New Prepublish Patent-Powered Technology
- Tripleseat Integrates with Square to Power Event Commerce
- 6sense Acquires AdTech Provider Granite Media and Appoints Key Executive Leadership Positions
MarTech QnA with the Expert
The marketing world often talks about the importance of customer-centricity and data-driven decision making. But, honestly, I don’t see enough of either in practice. There is far too much belief in spending money without the use of data. You need the data to truly understand how to target the right audience at the right time with the right message. The growth of digital and data tools, including predictive analytics, have given us the ability to not only understand our clients, but also predict future outcomes with a high level of confidence.
MarTech Articles on NFTs, Personalization, Social Media Advertising and more!
- Demystifying NFTs
- The Problem Of Too Much Choice: How Can Marketers Reduce Buyer Friction And Simplify The Decision-Making Process?
- Become One with Your Customers: How Brands Can Harness the Power of Technology and Personalization to Elevate Customer Experience
- Cybercriminals Lurking Where Most Companies Fail to Look
- The Majority Of Social Media Ads Reach Only 5% Of Their Target Audience, Sotrender’s Research Shows
- Rebranding a Company Two Ways
- Four Things to Consider Before Investing in a New MarTech
- Global SaaS and Tech companies and The Metaverse
- The future of CPG brands, why they need more martech
Episode 125: Sell without Selling Out – A Conversation with Andy Paul
Episode 124: Improving the Online Buying Journey with David Greenberg, CMO at Conversica
Episode 123: B2B Revenue Tricks And Best Practices with Jamie Bertasi – President and Chief Operating Officer at Totango