Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring ZoomInfo, WP Engine, 6sense, Rollworks and more!
Navigating changing marketing trends to ensure seamless experiences that not only help drive customer acquisition but also retention policies can be challenging in today’s crowded and highly competitive digital marketplace,
Catch more on what top marketing and martech experts suggest in order to stay ahead of the game from this latest martech weekly highlight by MarTech Series!
Companies need to be flexible, scaleable, and nimble to respond to fast changes in consumer demand and behaviour, as well as societal and cultural change. What’s incredible about programmatic — and all machine algorithms, for that matter — is that it’s agile and constantly evolving.…
Top MarTech News of The Week: 04th October to 08th October 2021
- One Identity Acquires OneLogin, Adding Market-Leading Access Management Solutions to the Industry’s Only Unified Identity Security Platform
- HubSpot Welcomes Stephanie Cuthbertson as New Chief Product Officer
- Remarkety Launches Email Capture Booster To Help Retailers Optimize Site and Cart Abandonment
- PixieBrix Secures $3.5M, Led by NEA, to Let Users Customize Any Site on the Web
- Zeta Acquires Technology Platform and Data from Apptness to Strengthen Identity Solution and Omnichannel Marketing Platform
- Kantar Brings AI-based Creative Testing to Digital Video Advertising
- mParticle Raises $150 Million Series E to Help Teams Accelerate Time to Data Value
- WP Engine Launches Atlas Content Modeler
- Quartile Launches Margin Optimization Feature
- Ricoh Transforms Communications for Customers With New Digital Information Hub Leveraging Its AI-Powered Automation Ecosystem
- ZoomInfo Data Passport Unlocks Regional and Global Data on Companies and Contacts Across Europe and Around the World
- 6sense Acquires Slintel to Provide the Most Comprehensive B2B Buyer Intelligence and AI-Powered Insights Available on the Market
- ServiceSource Signs Worldwide Contract With Dropbox
- CommerceIQ Announces Instacart Ads Integration, Extending Omnichannel Reach Into Grocery
- RollWorks’ New Integrated Capabilities Provide Deeper Insights into the Account Buying Journey for the Highest Return on ABM Investment
- Nielsen Relaunches Streaming Measurement Suite across Content, Ads and Platforms to Tackle Growing Consumer Segment
- Bhawna Singh Joins Auth0 Leadership Team as Senior Vice President of Engineering
- Yahoo and Tubi Partner to Streamline CTV Planning & Buying
- Deepbrain AI Launches Saas-based AI Studios, Delivering an Innovative, Cost-effective Way to Build AI Human Models for Customers Globally
- Neustar Launches Optimizer, a New Closed-Loop Marketing Optimization and Consumer Insights Platform, to Deliver Real-Time Analytics and Improved ROI Across Marketing Mix
- White Label OTT Service OTTera Expands into Rapidly Growing Chinese OTT Market
- Folloze Launches Live Events, a Virtual Event Solution that Delivers Highly Personalized and Targeted Attendee Experiences
- Dialpad Supports the Next Generation of Artificial Intelligence Startups as National AI Showcase Sponsor
- Attentive Partners with Authentic Brands Group and SPARC to Power Mobile Commerce and Conversations via SMS for Shoppers
- Hyundai and Amazon Evolve the Digital Retail Experience
- Alteryx Announces Acquisition of Hyper Anna, a Leading Cloud Platform for AI-driven Business Insights
- NICE Introduces the Next Leap in CX, Creating Frictionless Experiences Beyond the Contact Center with Customer Experience Interactions (CXi)
MarTech QnA with the Expert
As many of the world’s companies transition to a hybrid work model, we have an unprecedented opportunity as marketers to weave in inclusivity, not just in our campaigns, but in the products as well. Opportunity is unevenly distributed, but human potential is not. Technology has the potential to be the key enabler for 3 billion digital workers – including 1 billion knowledge workers and 2 billion field workers – who we can help participate equally in the global economy. –Aruna Ravichandran, CMO at Webex by Cisco
MarTech Articles and Best Practices on Conversational Marketing, Inbound Lead Strategies, Secret Ingredients to Brand Success!
- Creating a Conversational Marketing Framework that Boosts Customer Buying Experiences
- How do you Nurture and Recycle Inbound leads?
- Driving B2B Marketing with Better Direct Mail Initiatives!
- Digital Brands Have New Compliance Challenges – The Right Tools Can Help
- The Interplay Between SEO and User Experience (UX)
- The Secret Ingredients to Long-Term Brand Growth
- What is the ‘new martech state of play’?
- Why Your Business Should Start Accepting Crypto Payments
- How the Pandemic Is Accelerating the Mobile Form Revolution
- Exploring the Five Major Goals of Competitive Intelligence
- AdSecure’s Violations Report Q1 & Q2 2021
- Upleveling Advertising Campaigns with Digital Voice