Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Metadata.io, WeCommerce, Microsoft, Kanarys and more!
A lot of your martech choices and marketing strategies have to be driven by what your specific target market is looking for; catch a few top tips, best practices and fundamentals from this weekly martech highlight:
There needs to be a clear marketing strategy with alignment on priorities across the executive team. This often is easier said than done, especially in mature organizations with multiple lines of business. Alignment on the strategy helps guide resourcing both from a staff and program spend. For example, for an organization heavily weighted toward demand generation there is a definite need for a data strategy, along with an experienced marketing operations team working closely with sales and revenue operations.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 28th Feb to 04th March
- Nielsen and Experian Expand Agreement to Enhance Identity Demographics
- The Trade Desk and LiveRamp to Lead Industry Effort to Bring New Privacy-First Interoperable ID Solution to Meet Emerging Requirements in Europe
- Sembly AI Raises a Seed Round Led By MI-GSO | PCUBED, an ALTEN Group Company, and Announces a Strategic Partnership
- Segmint Integrates with Constant Contact for Turnkey Email Delivery
- io Raises $40M in Series B Funding to Create the First Automated Operating System for B2B Marketing
- Brandwatch Acquires Influencer Marketing Platform, Paladin
- Visa Names Frank Cooper III Global Chief Marketing Officer
- WeCommerce to Acquire KnoCommerce to Provide Merchants with Zero-Party Customer Data Capabilities
- GumGum Introduces Mindset Matrix – A Framework For the Future of Digital Advertising Without Personal Data
- Kanarys, Inc. Teams Up with HubSpot to Fuel Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Progress
- Buyerlink Secures a $63 Million Credit Facility Led by JPMorgan Chase
- Environics Analytics Collaborates with Amazon Ads Services to Deliver Powerful and Efficient Media Reach
- Microsoft Completes Acquisition of Nuance, Ushering In New Era of Outcomes-Based AI
MarTech QnA with the Expert
B2B marketing teams are just beginning to leverage data across the full funnel. Data really drives so many improvements, from helping focus campaigns on high-value leads to reducing cost per lead. Data is really the foundation of a sophisticated B2B marketing strategy. The problem for many B2B marketers is that their own data has gaps in it, and so they are hesitant to have a data-driven approach to ABM, preferring instead to lean into big content initiatives, broad campaigns, events and the like. –Rob Sanchez, CEO at MeritB2B
MarTech Articles on AI in Marketing, Partnership Marketing, Native Ads and AdTech
- What Can Marketers Do to Drive Brand Perception with Better Customer Testimonials?
- Native Ads in B2B Advertising and Marketing; A Few Best Practices
- Product Should be at the Heart of Your Marketing Strategy
- The Basics of Partnership Marketing and How Businesses Can Use It to Drive Growth
- Smart Marketers Are Taking These Three Steps to Adapt and Succeed in 2022
- Is Martech Keeping Pace With Business Expectations?
- The Best B2B Marketers Hold Themselves Accountable to Revenue: Here’s How You Can Too
- Top 9 Benefits Of Using Bite-Size Videos For Marketing
- Why Sales and Marketing are The Perfect Match for Reaching Business Revenue Goals
- The Importance of Diversity in Tech
- AI and machine learning are the key to accelerating sales and marketing