Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring CloudShare, Adobe, Viant, RollWorks and More!
What should marketers keep in mind as they look to refining their martech stack? And how can marketers drive better engagement through improved micro-segmentation practices? Catch a few of the top tips and insights shared by industry leaders in this weekly highlight:
Content is an ingredient of experiences, and peoples’ experiences are what brands have to be part of, to genuinely succeed. Marketers across the B2B and B2C space should invest in solutions that weave brands into films, television shows, music videos and even influencer content in post-production so they become part of these highly engaging experiences rather than standing on the sidelines. The opportunity is massive, and now is the time to get into it and occupy peoples’ head- and heart space.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 13th June to 17th June
- Spectrio Launches All-New Spectrio Cloud Content Management Software
- CloudShare Empowers B2B Software Marketers With Hubspot Integration
- TrustRadius’ New B2B Report: The Age of the Self-Serve Buyer is Here
- Ericsson Emodo Launches Industry First Accuracy-Verified Audience Solutions with Three UK to Improve Ad Efficacy and Audience Accuracy
- OSF Digital Acquires Kolekto, a Digital B2B Commerce and CRM Company Based in Brazil, to Expand its Multi-Cloud Offerings
- Seedtag acquires KMTX to boost contextual performance for advertisers
- Adobe Advances Metaverse With Powerful New 3D and Immersive Experiences
- Viant and Adelaide Launch Industry-First Solution Allowing Brands to Harness the Value of Attention Metrics Programatically
- AdQuick.com and LiveRamp Partner To Enhance Outdoor Ad Targeting and Analytics
- Magnite and Primis Launch Sustainable Stream
- ZoomInfo Launches ZoomInfo Labs to Maximize Revenue Opportunities for Customers
- Roq.ad Raises $7M Series A Round to Ensure Digital Marketing Addressability and GDPR compliance in a Cookieless Future
- RollWorks Doubles Down on Personalization, Enhancing its Account-Based Capabilities with More Granular Account-Level Data
- InMoment Acquires Leading Customer Review Management Company ReviewTrackers to Bolster its Market-Leading XI Platform
- Walmart and Roku Debut First-of-its-Kind Partnership to Bring Commerce to TV Ads
MarTech QnA with the Expert
Brands across a number of industries, including banking, e-commerce, mobile gaming, and more, have leveraged automatic reviews and feedback to achieve growth and improve customer experience. For all industries, however, companies are often identifying similar pain points at the foundation of their reviews and user feedback processes.
MarTech Articles on OTT, TAM and Buyer Personas, Marketing Attribution and more!
- OTT Is Revolutionizing Advertising. Here’s Why You Should Make the Switch
- Decentralized Identity Solutions Are Key To Web3 Advancement
- TAM, ICP And Buyer Personas: How They Relate And Why They Matter
- Data Science: The Foundation of Any Effective Personalized Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Orgs are Morphing: Why Fractional Marketing is the Future
- Five Trends and Predictions for Events in 2022
- Three Things to Keep in Mind when it Comes to Marketing Attribution
- Legacy Brands That Have Successfully Built Great Brand Image and Marketing Recall Value
- Affiliate Marketing Tools: How They Help