Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring ServiceNow, LivePerson, Uberflip, IBM Watson Advertising
According to experts, the shift to a digital landscape can create a more fragmented marketing setup because marketers have to still find ways to seamlessly blend the offline and online experience specific to each type of consumer.
What does it take to optimize your marketing and martech use with the right marketing best practices? Find out more in this weekly highlight:
Marketers need to actually use and understand their products; how they actually work and the true value they deliver.- Bobby Patrick, Chief Marketing Officer at UiPath
Top MarTech News of The Week: 21st June to 25th June 2021
- redk and Mindsay Partner to Deliver Seamless Customer Experience Automation
- Sanju Bansal Joins Similarweb Board of Directors
- RingCentral Reimagines Meeting Rooms for New Hybrid Work Styles
- InMarket Acquires Out of Milk to Bolster Real-Time, Contextual Advertising from Planning to Purchase
- Similarweb Launches Shopper Intelligence, A Comprehensive Platform for Understanding Digital Consumer Behavior
- Liveperson Eliminates Friction Between Brands and Consumers With a Breakthrough AI-Powered, Consumer-Centered Bot Scoring System
- Taboola Signs Long Term Strategic Partnership with Sliide to Power Content Recommendations for the World’s Largest Mobile Phone Manufacturers, Carriers and Publishers Globally
- KERV Integrates with IRIS.TV
- Reflect Systems Receives Patent Award for Unique Ad Management Platform
- Deloitte Digital Launches BrandWorth and Correlates Powerful, Direct Relationship Between Brand and Revenue
- G2 Raises $157 Million in Series D Financing to Continue Accelerating Growth of the World’s Most Trusted Software Marketplace
- E-commerce Management Platform CommerceIQ Closes Series C to Power E-commerce Growth for the World’s Leading Brands
- ServiceNow Named A Leader In The 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant For The CRM Customer Engagement Center
- Uberflip Releases First-of-its-Kind Dynamic Embed Parameters Feature
- Genesys Launches Genesys DX, the Next Chapter in Customer Engagement
- Integrate Extends Precision Demand Marketing Capabilities with Launch of New Precision Events Features
- Amperity CDP and Braze Partner to Deliver Unparalleled Customer Data and Engagement Solution
- IBM Watson Advertising Announces New Research
- Lucid Receives $500M+ Secondary Investment at $3 Billion Valuation
- Tableau Completes Redesigned Partner Network to Help Customers Accelerate Data Transformations
- Dialpad Wins Overall Remote Tech Solution of the Year From RemoteTech Breakthrough
- AdImpact Appoints William Macauley as Vice President of Product
- Dun & Bradstreet and Zeta Join Forces to Launch the Industry’s First Combined Consumer and Business Data Cloud for “Business-to-Person” Marketing
MarTech QnA with the Expert
Make sure that your martech infrastructure supports the customer journey. Another best practice is making sure your systems are tightly integrated and can track and measure customer engagements across touchpoints while providing signals on purchase intent. At the same time, you don’t want to fall into the trap of underinvesting in areas like brand marketing. These are best measured by implied attribution, which many systems tend to miss. Then you’re making bad judgment calls on what efforts are really causing someone to search for your brand or click on your ad. –Jamie Gier, CMO at Ceros
Top MarTech Articles on Marketing Automation, Media Buying, Data for Marketing!
- Is your Marketing Automation Failing?
- A Few Martech Funding Highlights from APAC!
- MarTech Platforms that Help Drive Deeper Personalization in Brand Campaigns
- The Power of Single-Market Media Buying
- Why Brand Purpose is the Future of Impactful Marketing
- What Does the Future Hold for AI-based Contract Lifecycle Management?
- The Great SMS Comeback: How The Demise Of Third-Party Cookies Is A Triumph For Texts
- What it Takes to Build an Authentic Brand—and Why Authenticity is “Cancel” Proof
- If You Need More Reasons to Believe in the Importance of High-Quality Data, Here are Three