B2B Demand Generation involves exploiting diverse marketing strategies to increase product or service awareness and demand. Marketing teams focus on multiple channels to realize the objective and maximize the results. These strategies target lead generation, thereby expediting business growth. Demand generation is indispensable for a business if it aspires to conquer the saturated market and ace the competition.
If a business solely relies on organic tactics and sales teas to gain market traction, it will never deliver dynamic outcomes and further retard growth. To avert such stagnancy in its headway, it is crucial to consider demand generation.
Most B2B businesses run on references. Therefore, having more customers means higher reference instances, and thus, increased awareness of your company.
Top B2B Demand Generation Trends To Watch in 2022
Marketing trends in B2B are undergoing evolution rapidly since the pandemic. Some companies flourished through the rife, while others went down in dumps. However, the businesses which adopted the cutting-edge tech and heeded the recent trends endured least during the pandemic.
Marketing Technology News: Trident AB Ranks As the Most-Trusted A/B Testing Tool on Shopify
Some demand generations that will likely overtake the B2B marketing arena in 2022:
- Customer-centric Marketing: The majority of the B2B business ignore the significance of putting clients at the focus. However, in 2022, it is crucial to iterate this aspect since consumer-centric marketing trends would be rising. These days generalized content no longer makes a difference. If a customer cannot connect to your business, they prefer to keep off it. According to Instapage, more than 77% of customers choose, pay, or recommend brands that deliver personalized experiences. Thus, it is a cardinal point to get familiar with the audience and then curate personalized content.
- Marketing Automation: Marketing automation is a life savior. It involves the application of the software that automates repetitive marketing tasks such as ad campaigns, email marketing, posting on social media, and more. This not only supports the business by improving the business’s productivity but also by availing personalized experiences to the customers. Marketing automation is here to stay, and it has been signified that the industry will touch a worth of $11 billion by 2027. You should also upgrade your business which empowers salespeople, lowers the marketing cost, and delivers a satisfying outcome.
- Appointment Setting: Appointment setting in 2022 has not only emerged as a tactic for setting appointments but has also played a critical role in establishing and maintaining customer connections. Digital appointments have streamlined the way clients schedule the meetings and attend them conveniently, regardless of the location. Businesses can capitalize on this and expedite lead generation activities.
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM): Account-based marketing involves garnering narrowed and extremely personalized connections to the target audience. It includes employing personalized advertisements, events, direct mails, and so forth. To thrive in your B2B business in 2022, ABM greatly consequences your marketing regime.
- Lead generation on digital platforms: Pandemic has bludgeoned the world to shift the business operation to virtual space. The customers, as well, have moved from one-on-one sales interactions to digital mode. Several tactics such as mobile marketing, chatbots, video marketing, and voice search can enhance your marketing strategy to a surprising extent when performed effectively.
- Employing RevOps model: Revenue Operations model or RevOps is an integrated approach that includes reproducible activities employed through marketing, customer success, sales, and other revenue-raking operations. Mirella, senior marketing automation specialist, states in this regard, “Moving to a RevOps model combines all facets of revenue growth into one, a single organization who then align and coordinate efforts to meet overall company goals. The lines between sales and marketing continue to blur, and RevOps is a key part of that trend.“
- Influencer marketing/ social media marketing: social media is ubiquitous today, and most users consume content through diverse social media channels. And thus, there can be no other better place to lure the customers and grasp their requirements. Allowing the doyens of your industry to promote your business on social media can positively impact the brand image and sales.
- Augment brand personalization: Brand personalization is vital to place your business a cut above the rest in the abysmal ocean of competitors. This is one of the main B2B marketing trends for 2022. While focusing on this aspect, a business strives to become more than just a logo and a name. It facilitates B2B companies to connect with potential clients discreetly. The studies indicate that in 2022, B2B customers will prefer relevance, and thus, brand and content personalization stand significant.
The year 2022 will see plenty of experimentation in business marketing strategies. However, content personalization and other trends discussed here will do wonders for your B2B business.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Jeffrey Ha, Chief Go-to-Market Officer at Rev