Consecutive win proves continuing momentum for SaaS company and ongoing need for customer experience automation for growing businesses
ActiveCampaign, the leader in Customer Experience Automation (CXA), has been named to the Forbes 2022 Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world, published by Forbes in partnership with Bessemer Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures. This is the second consecutive win for the company, 73 this year, up from No. 83 in its debut.
The higher ranking in the Cloud 100 demonstrates the market’s appetite for customer experience automation, further proven by the fact that 56% of consumers prioritize shopping from small businesses despite inflation, and ActiveCampaign’s growing businesses doubled their revenue this year; compared to the industry average of 3.5% growth. In addition, ActiveCampaign is among the nearly 30% of Cloud 100 honorees that is a Pledge 1% member. This demonstrates the company’s commitment to social impact, which is reflected in its company value of pursuing growth with gratitude.
Marketing Technology News: CloudOffix Takes Firm Steps Forward in Digital Transformation in Cooperation With ITSYS
“Every year, it gets more difficult to make this list, meaning even more elite company for those who do. Congratulations to each of the 2022 Cloud 100 honorees.”
This recognition follows additional accolades the company has recently received for its growth, including:
- No. 1 in customer satisfaction on G2 for Marketing Automation, CRM and E-Commerce Personalization, as well as crossing over 10,000 positive customer reviews, a distinction that only 16 other products have.
- Summer 2022 TrustRadius Marketing Automation Software Best of Awards for Best Feature Set, Best Relationship, and Best Value for Price.
- SIIA CODiE Awards for Best Marketing Technology Solution.
- SAMMY Award for Best CRM.
- Finalist in the 2022 Momentum CityLIGHTS Awards awarded to a growth stage company that has become a serious competitor in the market.
Which companies made the Forbes Cloud 100 list in 2022?
ActiveCampaign was selected from hundreds of cloud startups and private companies for inclusion in The Cloud 100 list this year. The evaluation process involved ranking companies across four factors: market leadership (35%), estimated valuation (30%), operating metrics (20%), and people & culture (15%). For market leadership, the Cloud 100 enlisted the help of a judging panel of public cloud company CEOs who assisted in evaluating and ranking their private company peers.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview With John McClung, Group Director at AdQuick