Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Sitecore, ZoomInfo, Amperity, mParticle and more!
Today’s B2B marketers need to be more technologically inclined to be able to run, plan and effectively measure multiple online campaigns; what are some of the best martech solutions and martech tips that can help?
Catch more from this latest martech weekly highlight:
A best practice advertisers should keep in mind when balancing their digital and traditional advertising media mix is ensuring they have the ability to measure performance early, and often, during a campaign. By doing so, advertisers are able to re-allocate budgets to the media types that are performing best to ensure their campaign goals are being met as well as achieving a higher ROI or ROAS.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 12th July to 16th July 2021
- 41% Of Brand Marketers Say Holiday 2021 Will Make Or Break Their Business
- Vistar Media Secures $30M Series B Investment From Lamar Advertising Company
- DeepIntent Awarded Patent For DeepIntent Outcomes Technology, Which Optimizes Advertising Campaigns
- AvidXchange Welcomes FastPay As An AvidXchange Company, Extending Its Vertical Expertise Within The Media Industry
- Qualcomm Appoints Don McGuire As Senior Vice President And Chief Marketing Officer
- InCloudCounsel Announces Appointment Of Mike Paulus To Board Of Directors
- Microsoft And NEC Expand Strategic Partnership To Boost Business Resiliency And Growth
- Quantexa Redefines Data And Analytics To Lead Contextual Decision Intelligence Category With $153M Series D Funding
- Dialpad Introduces TruCaaS To Business Communications With Launch Of Dialpad Meetings For Single, Unified View
- ZoomInfo To Acquire Conversation Intelligence Leader Chorus.Ai
- Mediaocean To Acquire Flashtalking, Adding Complementary Solutions To Power $200 Billion In Annualized Media Spend
- Jebbit Releases Fifth Consumer Data Trust Index Revealing A Roller Coaster Year For Brands’ Impact On Consumer Trust
- Amperity Closes $100 Million Series D, Valuing The Company At More Than $1 Billion
- Measure Protocol Announces Premium Incentives Program For Consumer Insights
- Impact Announces $150 Million Funding At A $1.5 Billion Valuation To Accelerate Global Growth And Power Productive Partnerships
- Moz Unveils Moz Group, New Product Ideas At MozCon
- Zoho Advances BI And Analytics Market With New Self-Service Platform
- UiPath Joins TSANet To Fast Track Automation To Its Customers Globally
- New Curated Content Categories Drive The Growth Of Vestorly’s Content Engine
- GaleForce Digital Technologies Introduces Workamajig API Integration For MediaForce Media Planning And Buying Software
- Voxprotocol Announces Strategic Partnership With Voice Marketing Platform, Cashew.Ai
- Adlib Achieves HIPAA Compliance For Its Content Intelligence Cloud Platform
- Mobile Marketing Powerhouse Brings Real-Time Campaign Personalization To Shopify Users For The First Time
- Twilio Completes Acquisition Of Zipwhip, A Leading Provider Of Toll-Free Messaging In The United States
- Yelp Launches New Advertising Platform
- New ‘State Of Business Texting’ Survey: Consumers Have Better Experiences, Relationships With Businesses That Communicate Via Text
- New Uniphore AI-Driven Capabilities Provide Enhanced Customer Experiences
- Verve Group Acquires Smaato, Securing A Spot As A Top 10 Global Ad Exchange
- MParticle And Shopify Collaborate To Deliver Single View Of Customer Across Every Touchpoint
- Neeva Delivers Ads-Free Stock Tracker Powered By Xignite Market Data APIs
- Total Expert Announces Salesforce Integration To Extend Marketing And Customer Engagement Specifically For Financial Institutions
- AdDaptive Intelligence Releases Site Analytics Product To Show Lift From Ad Campaigns Among Target Accounts
MarTech QnA with the Expert
A solidified martech stack will enable organizations to drive sales up and keep costs down. The best way to optimize marketing costs is through the implementation of marketing tools that utilize AI and automation. By doing this, marketing teams can focus on higher-level, creative tasks, while AI and automation focus on the more mundane tasks, such as analysis, segmentation, measurement of engagement and content distribution. –Michael Marcellin, CMO At Juniper Networks
Top MarTech Articles on Buyer Intent Data, ABM Orchestration, AI-driven Analytics!
- How to Find Unicorn Ads and Avoid Facebook Creative Fatigue
- Are There Ways to Share Large Files Faster?
- How Investing In Consumer Data Will Make Companies Better Marketers
- Transparency In The Chain: Affecting Behaviour Change In People Is Hard, But It’s More Worthwhile Than Marketing To Machines.
- It’s Time to Optimize Your MarTech Solutions
- AI-Driven Analytics and Voice of Customer Capabilities Offer Organizations a Competitive Advantage
- ABM Orchestration: From Silo’s to Symphony
- The Downfall of Third-Party Cookies: What You Can Do to Keep Your Strategy on Track
- Tapping Into Data to Drive Insights and Personalize the Customer Experience
- Why do you Need Better Buyer Intent Data to Drive your Marketing Strategies?
- What’s Happening within the Portugal MarTech Industry?