Two-Day Thought Leadership Event at The Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas Addresses the Advertising, Marketing, and Media Agenda for Year Ahead
Mediaocean, the mission-critical platform for omnichannel advertising, has released its agenda and speaker line-up for The Mediaocean Retreat, taking place during the 2023 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. A diverse mix of media industry luminaries joins the Mediaocean stage from companies such as A&E, Comcast, DIRECTV, Disney, NBCUniversal, Paramount, TelevisaUnivision, and Warner Bros. Discovery, among numerous others. Additionally, renowned marketers, Melissa Grady, CMO of Cadillac, and Raja Rajamannar, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and President, Healthcare Business, at Mastercard, will take the stage to share their insights and innovations.
Open to the entire marketing community, the intimate event will be held on January 5th and 6th at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas with co-working space, networking opportunities, pacesetting keynotes, and panel sessions across a timely thematic mix. Sessions featured on the two-day agenda span topics such as Media Measurement and Currency Innovation, Technology for Converged TV + Video, Ad Tech Connectivity and Interoperability, Advertising Creative Personalization, Social and Mobile Marketing, Agency Transformation, Diversity Equity Inclusion (DEI), and Environmental Social Governance (ESG).
Of note, on day one, Mediaocean will host the “CIMM Summit on Measurement and Currency Innovation.” On day two, Beeler.Tech and Fastener will host a session on “Automation Strategy” followed by a Mediaocean program titled, “Making an Impact,” hosted by industry analyst, Joanna O’Connell. For the updated full speaker line-up and to RSVP today, please visit the event website.
Marketing Technology News: NP Digital Releases 2023 Marketing Spend Report
Featured speakers for the Mediaocean Retreat on Day One, January 5, include:
- Kelly Abcarian, EVP, Measurement & Impact, NBCUniversal
- Benjamin Aronson, Vice President Consumer Marketing, Wolverine Worldwide
- Mike Bregman, Chief Data Officer, Havas Media Group
- Joanna Drews, CO-Founder & CEO, Hyphametrics
- Melissa Grady, CMO, Cadillac
- Ahed Nakad Jendza, SVP, Head of Industry, Mediaocean
- Tameka Kee, Director of Marketing & Communications, Black Innovation Alliance
- Helen Lum, Executive Vice President, AppScience
- John Nardone, President, Mediaocean
- Dr. Karen Nelson-Field, PhD, Founder & CEO, Amplified Intelligence
- Michael Parkes, President, VideoAmp
- Matt Spiegel, EVP, Media & Entertainment Vertical, TransUnion
- Jon Watts, Managing Director, Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM)
In addition, the following companies will be represented in panel discussions: 605, A&E, Advocado, Ampersand, Blockgraph, Comcast, Cross Screen Media, DirectTV, Disney, EDO, Innovid, iSpot, Magnite, MediaWallah, Nielsen, Paramount, Publicis Media, Spark Foundry, TelevisaUnivision, TVbeat, and Warner Bros. Discovery.
Speakers on January 6th include:
- Stephanie Dorman, Chief Customer Officer, Mediaocean
- Aaron Goldman, CMO, Mediaocean
- Marla Kaplowitz, President and CEO, 4As
- Ben Kartzman, COO, Mediaocean
- Luke Lambert, Chief Activation Officer, OMD USA
- Tim Natividad, US Head of Enterprise Sales, TikTok
- Joanna O’Connell, Industry Analyst
- Raja Rajamannar, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and President, Healthcare Business, Mastercard
- Carrie Sweeney, Industry Lead, Pinterest
- Bill Wise, CEO, Mediaocean
The Mediaocean Retreat space will be open between 9:00-5:00 PST on Thursday and Friday, Jan. 5-6 with programs running throughout both days. Attendees will also be able to join a happy hour hosted with Beet.TV from 5:00-7:00 on the 5th.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Michael Luckhoo, Co-Founder, Cirus Foundation