Email is a favorite among most marketers and salespeople. Despite technological advancements, email remains one of the most critical channels for both teams. This is why email deliverability is crucial. The success of email marketing and sales efforts is dependent on email deliverability. Deliverability is one of the most essential aspects of email marketing and sales email success since it evaluates how many of your contacts receive your marketing or sales emails in their inbox.
For your email strategy to succeed, your prospects and audience have to successfully receive your emails, in their primary inbox and not spam mail. Otherwise, there’s no value in creating flawless content for email marketing or sales campaigns. Although there is more to deliverability than just creating an audience list and hitting on send, the process doesn’t have to be complex.
Marketing Technology News: Personalized Messaging is Key to Improving Business and Customer Relationships: A Few Pointers to…
What is Email Deliverability?
Email deliverability refers to a process that pushes your email to reach your subscriber’s mailbox while avoiding the spam box. Deliverability guarantees that your email reaches the intended recipient’s main inbox. If your email can persuade your subscribers, this leads to conversions and purchases for your business, making the marketing or sales campaign successful.
All of your efforts, though, might be for nothing if the email you are sending doesn’t make it to the inbox of your subscribers. As a result, maintaining strong email deliverability processes and practices becomes critical for marketing and sales teams. The better the email deliverability, the higher the conversion rate and, as a result, the greater the possibilities.
Why does email deliverability matter to Marketing and Sales?
Email marketing is founded on the foundation of email deliverability. A marketer pays an email service provider to send emails on their behalf at its most basic level. Still, how the marketer handles their subscriber list and email program determines whether or not the email is delivered to subscribers’ inboxes. With a 4000 percent rate of return and more than $44 for every dollar invested by the company, email has the best return on investment for any marketing or sales strategy. In today’s digital marketing world, email is undeniably important, and when used correctly, it can be a highly profitable marketing channel. It is one of the best ways to boost marketing or achieve more sales.
Individual senders fight for inbox providers like Hotmail to accept their emails and then filter them to the main inbox. With email traffic growing at a rapid pace and inbox providers using more stringent screening technologies to protect their users’ inboxes, marketers must earn their spot in the inbox. Therefore, it is very important to maintain good email deliverability in order to see returns on your investment.
Marketing Technology News: Looking for Ways to Improve Your Search and Social Advertising?
Tools that Help Email Deliverability
The fundamental purpose of email deliverability tools is to assist organizations and small groups in optimizing their email marketing campaigns to improve deliverability, open rates, and conversion rates. Many email deliverability technologies provide features like email templates and other creative suggestions and recipient validation to prevent mistakes like sending emails to inactive mailboxes. Some of the best Email Deliverability Tools are
- Twilio SendGrid – Segmentation of the emails, campaign modification, and deliverability are all features of Twilio SendGrid. As a result, they are among the most reputed brands for email marketing campaigns.
- Everest – The email marketing and deliverability company was launched in 2020, it has proper tools specially tailored to small businesses.
- Campayn is an email marketing platform with features including contact management, mobile accessibility, and comprehensive reporting.
- Sparkpost – The platform was created to assist businesses in providing greater value to their customers. It has real-time email delivery and consumer interaction analysis and customizable email templates.
- Inbox Ally – This software assists email marketers in preventing their communications from being marked as spam. This is done to increase open and click-through rates. It’s also used to get domains and IP addresses ready.
What Ensures Better Email Deliverability
- Authenticating Email Domain – Using SPF and DKIM to authenticate your email shows ISPs that you are who you say you are and worthy of sending emails to individuals on their platform. However, email authentication may be complex, so it’s crucial to do your homework before authenticating your emails.
- Proper IP Allocations – As your email marketing and sales grow, it’s crucial to remember that you will need the right email infrastructure to support the growth. You want to use a dedicated IP address once you send more than 20,000 emails daily. When you add a dedicated IP address, you will need to properly warm it up before sending it to your complete list, so the ISPs know you’re sending a legitimate email.
- Cleaning Up List – You risk damaging your business’s reputation and email deliverability rates the longer you maintain inactive and disengaged subscribers on your email deliverability list. Providing a clear and simple option for consumers to unsubscribe from your emails helps automate the process. Still, it’s also critical to clean your list regularly to ensure that your email list is healthy and only contains those customers who engage with your emails frequently.
If your recipients appreciate and value your email, they will interact with it, and your business will thrive. For all online businesses, maintaining adequate email deliverability processes is critical today.
Marketing Technology News: A Few Notable Rebranding Initiatives in 2021