Online buyers today do over 70% of their own product and brand research via reviews, websites, social media and other channels before interacting with a brand directly, this puts the onus on marketers to add valuable content and insights to feed every stage of the prospect and customer journey – what marketing technologies and marketing practices have enabled efforts among top B2B marketers?
Find out more from these martech and marketing tips, insights, predictions and takeaways in this weekly highlight:
With the disappearance of third-party cookies, things are going to get interesting in the programmatic space in particular. It’s here that marketers are going to have to interrogate their approaches along two different axes: scale and quality.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 23rd August to 27th August 2021
- NextPlay Technologies Enters into Agreement to Acquire AI-Powered Video Game Development Technology from Fighter Base Publishing, Inc.
- Riversand and Cloudinary Partner to Deliver More Dynamic, Highly Visual Product Experiences for Customers
- WPP Acquires Leading AI Technology Company Satalia
- ManyChat Drives 700% Lift In Lead Conversions For Client Companies Via Instagram Automation With Two Million IG Messages Sent Daily
- Talkwalker Acquires Reviewbox
- Lytics Releases Lytics Cloud Connect to Add Reverse ETL Capabilities to Their Industry Leading Customer Data Platform
- Dialpad and Playvox Partner to Optimize Agent and Customer Experience Through Dialpad Contact Center
- CommerceIQ Expands Omnichannel Advertising Reach With Criteo Integration
- RingCentral Announces Innovations to Supercharge Enterprise Communications and Hybrid Work
- Mavenir Acquires Telestax to Enhance Its Business Messaging and Customer Engagement Platform with CPaaS
- New Survey Finds Brands Struggle To Keep Up With Content Demand, Personalized Content Could Increase Revenue by 48% on Average
- New ON24 Hybrid Solution Accelerates Digital-First, Hybrid Engagement
- Reflect Systems Debuts Summer ‘21 Release with New Features, Product Enhancements & Programmatic Advertising Integration
- ai Raises $16 Million in Series A Funding
- RollWorks Strengthens its Data Foundation with Accelerated Product Development and New Partnerships
- Involve.ai Now Tracking, Analyzing, and Grading 10 Million Technologies to Sharpen and Accelerate Customer Innovation
- Medallia Announces Medallia Marketing Experience on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
- ucfunnel Partners With TCL FFalcon To Showcase Interactive Features On Smart TVs Through Their ucX Marketing Automation Solution
- New Survey by Allocadia Finds Marketers Are Still Struggling to Measure ROI
- Lift AI Partners with Drift to Optimize Website Conversion and Accelerate Revenue
- Qumu Adds On-Demand Transcriptions and AI-Powered Captions for a Customized, More Efficient Video Experience
- Sitel Group® Completes Acquisition of Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Creating a Leading Global CX Provider
MarTech QnA with the Expert
Many businesses are still not executing well on the fundamentals. Search does not work well on many sites, and that can have a very meaningful impact on 20-50% of your customers, who will likely bail if they can’t find what they are looking for or the results are just clearly all over the place. Product information and content is poor, and that is at the heart of the whole purpose of your site, isn’t it? And the ability to look up order status as well as clear communication via text message and email are often broken or lead to customer frustration. Why does Amazon consistently score so well in customer satisfaction? They get the fundamentals right. –Brian Walker, Chief Strategy Officer at Bloomreach
MarTech Articles on Enhancing your CX, What Drives Mobile Marketing, The Benefits of Marketing Automation!
- What Does it Take to Deliver a Great Customer Experience?
- A Few Top Trends Driving Mobile Marketing and Mobile Ads in B2B and B2C Markets
- How Do You Build Successful Customer Loyalty Programs?
- How Did Brands Like Cadbury, M&S, Yorkshire Tea Help Consumers Fall In Love With Them?
- The Tipping Point While Growing A Business, Don’t Miss It!
- ABM is a marathon, not a sprint
- Branding And Brand Management In A Post-Digital World
- Three Reasons to Graduate from ESPs and Upgrade to Marketing Automation
- The Power of an In-Content Ad Strategy
- Marketing Tech for Next-Level Message Testing