Kustomer Debuts New Customer Self-Service, Chatbot, Social CX, and SMS Features at Annual Kustomer NOW Conference
New Features Enable Businesses to Communicate Proactively and Deliver More Personalized Customer Experiences Across Additional Channels
Kustomer, the first CRM for personalized customer experiences, today unveiled a wide range of new platform enhancements for chat, social and SMS customer service. New chatbot technology and analytics, social listening tools and automation will help brands meet the increased volume of customer service needs just in time for this year’s holiday shopping season. Kustomer is sharing its new platform features and automation with CX brands, leaders, and influencers at Kustomer NOW, a virtual modern customer experience summit held November 10-11, 2021.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Rob van Nuenen, Co-founder & CEO at Channable
Recent Kustomer research found that 90% of US consumers surveyed expect contacting customer service to be easier and faster, and 67% said they have stopped doing business with a company due to slow customer service. An additional 58% said they want better self-service tools, including improved chat experiences. Kustomer’s new enhancements are designed to meet the growing demand for speed in customer service and provide agents and customers with the tools needed to ensure a stellar experience.
“The past 18 months have completely transformed customer service, elevating its status as a major growth driver and competitive differentiator for brands of all shapes and sizes. With today’s consumers demanding more from brands than ever before, and retailers readying themselves for the holidays, delivering a modern, standout customer experience from start to finish has never been more critical,” said Brad Birnbaum, CEO and co-founder of Kustomer.
“Six months after rolling out Kustomer, we chopped our average handle time in half,” said Porter Marshall, Senior Director of Customer Service at Bodybuilding.com. “Using Kustomer Conversational Assistant, we were able to automate information collection and automatically distinguish member-type upfront to prioritize and connect customers to the most appropriate agent. By integrating our knowledge base into chatbot workflows, we are able to fully resolve 15% of all inquiries without any agent involvement.”
Marketing Technology News: Similarweb Acquires Leading Mobile-Insights Provider Embee Mobile
During a time when overcommunication and proactive messaging is crucial, Kustomer released tools to equip customer experience teams to proactively message customers, better manage support requests, and reduce customer attrition. The new features leverage comprehensive customer data stored in the platform’s CRM software, and intelligent automation, to deliver hyper personalized and contextual experiences across multiple channels.
- WhatsApp and SMS Chatbots: Kustomer’s omnichannel chatbots now automate and scale support for SMS and WhatsApp, two widely used customer support channels that are becoming essential to retail business success.
- Out-of-the-Box Chatbot Reporting: New reports allow users to easily evaluate the effectiveness of chatbot automation, visualizing key metrics such as the number of conversations that were fully automated, transferred to agents, or abandoned.
- Facebook Wall Posts & Ad Comments: Additional capabilities enhance social listening, allowing agents to instantly engage prospective buyers and fuel social commerce. This feature allows businesses to view and respond to comments left on Facebook wall, posts, and ads directly within Kustomer.
- Proactive Messaging: Businesses can increase customer satisfaction and purchases by proactively engaging with buyers based on behavior and other attributes such as pages viewed, page URLs, VIP status, and more.
- Dynamic Form Fields: New features make it faster and easier to streamline information collection via multiple forms by dynamically updating fields based on user responses.
- Multi-Question CSAT: With new, more detailed, in-the-moment feedback tools, brands can uncover opportunities for improvement by asking different follow-up questions based on the rating received.
Marketing Technology News: Similarweb Announces Third Quarter 2021 Results Above Guidance Range