Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Drift, SalesLoft, Shutterstock, Similarweb and more!
The ability to operationalize data insights remains a gap in marketing. How do some of the top marketing leaders ensure adequate training while putting in place better data practices to drive marketing goals?
Catch the highlights of the week from our Q&A chats, interview series, guest articles and latest martech news:
AI is going to be a critical element of any tech stack – the ability to analyze data and understand where individual customers are at in their journeys is extremely important in successful empathetic marketing. Moreover, teams will want to look for technology that is collaborative and can offer holistic views of customers and prospects by drawing data from different areas of the business as needed; helping ensure you’re surfacing the right offer to your customer and maintaining a healthy relationship, and not turning them off with messages that don’t mean anything to them, or worse – annoy them.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 09th August to 13th August 2021
- RTB House Reveals Why The Delayed Roll-Out of Google’s Privacy Sandbox Is Positive For Advertisers
- Escalated.io Launches Blocking Tags to Securely Wrap Creatives, Ad Assets
- Snorkel AI Raises $85 Million at $1 Billion Valuation for Data-Centric AI
- Parrot Analytics Data and Insights Help Inform YouTube and Google TV Programming
- HubSpot Partners With Envato to Launch Hundreds of High-Quality CMS Hub Templates
- Similarweb Expands U.S. Footprint with New Office in Reston, Virginia
- Identity Resolution Strategies Are Critical For Marketers To Continue Consumer Engagement
- Drift and SalesLoft Partner to Accelerate Revenue via Hyper-Relevant Customer Engagement
- MobileFuse and Ibotta Announce Partnership, Enhance Moments-Based Targeting Solution
- Quark.ai Announces $5M+ in Seed-Plus Funding
- Shutterfly Acquires Spoonflower in Major Expansion Beyond Photo Personalization
- 8×8, Inc. Appoints Alison Gleeson to its Board of Directors
- NICE Expands Digital CX Leadership with Digital Customer Guidance
- Mediaocean Completes Integration of Cloud-Based Media Finance Solutions With Microsoft Dynamics 365
- New Genesys Capabilities Enable Out-of-the-Box AI and Automation for Empathetic Customer Experiences Based on Context and Intent
- New Conviva Data Shows Streaming Platforms Holding Onto 2020 Pandemic Gains; International Markets Surging
- Dynamic Yield Launches Experience Email, a Unified Personalization Solution for Creating Individualized Emails
- RappiPay Generates 179% Uplift in Conversion Rates by Trusting AI to Deliver Faster, Better Messages
- Global Customer Experience Leader Talkdesk’s Valuation Triples to More Than $10 Billion
- Shutterstock Announces Integration With OpenText, A Worldwide Leader In Digital Asset Management
- Glisser Optimizes Customer Journeys and Increases Retention with Medallia Strikedeck Platform for Customer Success
- Transmit Introduces OTT’s First Fully Automated Ad Break and Content Monetization for Live Sports and Entertainment
- RTB House Releases Update to its Deep Learning AI Engine, Delivers a Full-Funnel View of Consumer Behavior
- Conversational AI Leader Senseforth.ai Raises $14 million from Fractal
- Clearlake and Siris-Backed Newfold Digital Acquires Yoast to Help Customers Get Found Online
- Factoreal’s Newest Feature Is the Next-Level Addition to a True All-in-One Customer Engagement Suite
- Sights Set on Global Leadership: Digidip and Yieldkit Together Ignite New Stage in Affiliate Marketing
MarTech QnA with the Expert
All brands should think like publishers now. That means creating value exchange for consent through content and services so that they can build up their opt-in first-party data strategies. To do this, you need martech such as a Customer Data Platform to capture, anonymize and synchronize personally identifiable information (PII) that can be transferred to planning, activation and measurement systems. –Alexander Knudsen, VP, Solutions Engineering at Amobee
MarTech Articles on Evolving OTT Platforms, Benefits of ‘Moment Marketing’, Growing Use of Headless CMS!
- Do B2B Marketers Need to Capitalize More on ‘’Moment Marketing’’?
- Exploring the Rise of OTT Platforms and their Importance to B2B Marketers
- Global Brands That Are Known for their Sustainable and Eco-friendly Efforts
- How hedge funds can use AI to streamline investment processes
- More risks, new challenges: how Covid has made tech marketers more creative than ever
- How Marketers Can Avoid the IT bottleneck
- Why Trust with Customers Will Transform Tomorrow’s Industry Leaders
- How mature is your marketing automation?
- Why an Evolved Funnel is Personal’
- What is a headless CMS and how can it power digital transformation?
- Businesses Are Embracing Remote Work Tools To Manage
- The Future of Permission-Based Marketing and Advertising