Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Drift, Zendesk, Acoustic, Productsup and More!
To drive impactful customer journeys, marketers today have to think differently. How do some of the industry’s best build online journeys that lead to better sales conversions? Catch some proven best practices and tips while skimming through all the latest news in martech from this weekly highlight:
AI has the ability to understand a user’s wants and needs. For example, what time they are more likely to engage with content, what product they are more likely to be interested in, which platform they are more likely to click through to the site on. All of this can help drive creative personalization and more relevant offerings to help brands drive engagement with their audiences. – Josh Dorward, Managing Director at Cloudinary
Top MarTech News of The Week: 20th June to 24th June
- Permission.io Appoints Former Facebook (Meta) Executive, Thomas Shin, as CEO
- IBM, Delta Air Lines, WPP, 4A’S, IAB, Ad Council and Other Industry Leaders Act to Mitigate Bias in Advertising Technology
- Phonexa Launches HitMetrix to Help Clients Optimize Conversion Rates, Uncover Behavior Data Analytics
- The Trade Desk and Albertsons Media Collective Pioneer New Approach to Retail Media on Open Internet and Beyond
- Productsup Acquires World of Content to Power Frictionless Commerce Experiences
- LG Ads Solutions Enables Data-driven Planning, Activation, Measurement and Advanced Analytics for Media Buyers with Magnite
- eBay Acquires Leading NFT Marketplace, KnownOrigin
- Drift Introduces Drift Deal Room to Streamline Collaboration Between Buyers and Sellers at Scale
- Zoom Unveils Platform Evolution; Launches New Packaging and Translation Feature
- Strapi Secures $31 Million in Series B Funding to Further Develop Open Source Headless CMS
- Acoustic Marketing Cloud Launches Multichannel Composer to Close the Digital Experience Gap
- Mentimeter Announces $42M Series C to Expand its Engaging, Inclusive and Productive Meeting Platform in U.S.
- Zendesk to Be Acquired by Investor Group Led by Hellman & Friedman and Permira for $10.2 Billion
MarTech QnA with the Expert
Those things that make us humans have always been the same. It’s the technology that changes over time. And so it’s all about how you apply the fundamentals to the new technology. Ultimately, you’re trying to use these tools so people get to know, like, and trust you enough to do business with you. –Dave Charest, Director of Small Business Success at Constant Contact
MarTech Articles on Email Marketing, CRM, Marketing Automation Practices and more!
- What Brands Need To Know About Hashed Emails, Mobile IDs and IP Addresses
- A Match Made in Heaven – CRM & Marketing Automation
- Fortune Favors the Brave: Two Major Learnings from Building a New Marketing Category
- How do You Build a Loyal Customer Base?
- As The Cookie Crumbles, Welcome The New Era Of ‘Relationship Marketing’
- Did the Crypto companies miss their Super Bowl opportunity?
- Composable DXP or a Monolithic Suite? What to consider when choosing the right platform for a digital business
- Implementing Video Content into Your Marketing Strategy
- Secrets to Attracting and Retaining Great Talent
- Looking for a New Email Marketing Platform?
- TV advertising in today’s media mix
- Top B2B Brands That Boast Of Great Video Marketing Tactics
Episode 127: B2B Sales and SalesTech Best Practices with Craig Moore, Head of Sales at Vyond
Episode 126: Revenue Intelligence Trends and Best Practices with Chris Cabrera, CEO and Founder at Xactly
Episode 125: Sell without Selling Out – A Conversation with Andy Paul