The TMT 2018, Starting Today, February 26, Will See Thought Leaders Share Their Insights on the Latest Industry Trends
This year Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom (TMT) Conference will see tech gurus from companies like Facebook, Criteo, Cognizant, Pegasystems, Akamai, Apptio, Zendesk, LiveRamp, Acxiom, Nielsen, etc. participate in the four-day conference. TMT 2018 is being held from February 26 to 2018 – March 1 at The Palace Hotel, San Francisco, California.
Morgan Stanley is bringing together more than 250 public and private companies with more than 1,200 investors to discuss the latest developments, trends and outlook for the technology, media and telecommunications sectors this year.
Some of the companies that have announced their participation include:
Monday, February 26
- Cognizant: Gajen Kandiah, President, Cognizant Digital Business, will present on Monday, February 26, 2018, 1.50 pm, PT.
- Criteo: Benoit Fouilland, CFO, Criteo, will present on Monday, February 26, 2018, at 4.05 pm, PT.
Tuesday, February 27
- Akamai Technologies: CEO, Tom Leighton, and CFO, Jim Benson will present on Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 8.45 am, PT.
- Zendesk: Elena Gomez, Chief Financial Officer, and Marc Cabi, Vice President of Strategy and Head of Investor Relations, will present on Tuesday, February 27 at 4.35 pm, PT.
Wednesday, February 28
- Acxiom and LiveRamp: Warren Jenson, Acxiom CFO, will present along with LiveRamp Co-President Anneka Gupta on Wednesday, February 28 at 11.15 am, PT.
- Facebook: Sheryl Sandberg, COO, and David Wehner, CFO, will participate on Wednesday, February 28 at 12 pm, PT.
- Nielsen Holdings: Jamere Jackson, Chief Financial Officer, Nielson, will participate in a fireside chat on Wednesday, February 28 at 2.40 pm, PT.
- Pegasystems Inc: Chief Financial Officer, Chief Administrative Officer, and Senior Vice President, Ken Stillwell, will present on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 4.35 pm, PT.
- Apptio Inc: One of the senior members of the team will be presenting on Wednesday, February 28, 2018, at 4.35 pm, PT.
- Okta Inc: Frederic Kerrest, Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder, will present on Wednesday, February 28, 2018, at 11.15 am, PT.
Thursday, March 1
- Box: Aaron Levie, co-founder and CEO and Dylan Smith, co-founder and CFO, will participate on Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 10:10 am, PT.