Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Pixalate, Vimeo, PathFactory, Fyllo and more!
What can help B2B marketers create strong marketing messages through creative ads and copy to always tell a story that drives deeper customer connections? Catch these interesting tips, insights and martech best practices in this latest weekly highlight:
To help ensure a consistent customer experience, marketers should prioritize connecting all of their business applications – from front-office applications, like advertising, marketing, sales and service – to back-office applications, like supply chain, finance and HR. Connecting the front-office and back-office applications and data enables marketers to create a single view of the customer so that they can deliver a truly personalized, differentiated, and consistent customer experience across the board – no matter how, when, or where customers engage with you.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 08th November to 12th November 2021
- PathFactory Receives Significant Investment from Vertu Capital
- Monotype and Adobe Announce New Partnership That Will Make Fonts Available to Brands and Creative Professionals
- Fyllo Raises $40 M Series C to Scale SaaS Platform
- DoubleVerify and Innovid Offer Advertisers an Automated Way to Maximize Video Investments Across Screens, Including CTV
- Zix to be Acquired by OpenText for $8.50 Per Share in Cash
- MediaMath and IBM Watson Advertising Strengthen Relationship to Deliver Transparent, Addressable Weather-Based Ad Targeting
- Threekit Raises $35m to Fuel Growth of 3D Visual Commerce Platform
- Pixalate Launches Industry’s First Ad Fraud Supply Path Optimization (SPO) Technology to Address 75% Increase in IVT Within Arbitraged Supply Channels
- Cloudinary Extends Media Optimizer Offering, Brings the Immediate Power of Fast and Flawless Visual Content to Small Businesses
- Collibra Raises $250 Million in Funding Round Led by Sequoia Capital Global Equities and Sofina, More than Doubling its Valuation to $5.25 Billion
- Talkwalker Adds Tiktok Analytics to Their Consumer Intelligence Platform
- Sprinklr Introduces AI Studio: No-Code Machine Learning for Increased Productivity and Real-Time Insights
- Supergrain Raises $6.8M from Benchmark to Build Headless Business Intelligence Platform
- HyphaMetrics and Cross Screen Media Announce Partnership to Optimize Cross-Screen Campaign Measurement
- Vimeo to Acquire WIREWAX and Wibbitz
- Habu Raises $25M in Series B Funding From Snowflake, Wing and Top Tier Investors Accelerating Its Rapid Growth in Burgeoning Data Collaboration Market
- Litmus Announces Acquisition of Content Automation Platform Kickdynamic
- Customer Data and Marketing Platform Ometria Announces $40M Series C to Automate CRM Growth for Retailers
MarTech QnA with the Expert
Marketing today should focus on building better communities – I know it may sound obvious, but for too long, marketing has been about “winning” and manipulating. As we’re all growing more aware and engaged, I believe our only option is to market our products and services hand-in-hand with our users. It’s a two-way street, and by allowing our community of users to take an active part in how products are designed, and how offerings look, we have a far greater chance at ensuring customer loyalty and most importantly, trust.
MarTech Articles on The Metaverse, Customer Loyalty and What Makes Website Visitors Bounce!!
- Creating A Successful Cross-Channel Video Strategy: What Does it Take?
- Content Recommendation Platforms for Marketers
- Facebook and Meta: The Metaverse Impact in Today’s Growing Virtual Economy
- Owning the Phone Call: A New Frontier for Marketers
- A Smarter Way to Use Third Party Data
- What Customer Loyalty Looks Like Post Pandemic
- Why 99% Of Your Website Visitors Bounce (And How To Fix It)
- The Native User Experience is Changing and Advertisers Must get Personal
- What can brands do to protect themselves from social media outages?