Understanding what kind of content your prospects want more of and driving content marketing practices that can meet these needs can enable both, marketers and sales teams and enhance the overall buying journey and product experience.
Catch this latest weekly highlight that covers essential marketing and martech tips, innovations and best practices for more:
Another key dynamic in social media is an increase in fragmentation between communities and platforms online. Social media platforms are more and more associated with a specific age group or community, for instance with TikTok and Gen Z, or Pinterest and creatives.
It’s important for marketers to acknowledge this dynamic and adapt their content and distribution strategies accordingly. In some instances, it makes sense for them to work with existing digital companies that can access those established audiences and distribution channels, in order to amplify their messages, while maintaining a targeted approach.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 20th December to 24th December
- Gupshup Launches WhatsApp-based Commerce Solution to Enable Mobile Storefronts for All Businesses
- Mastercard to Add to Services Momentum with Acquisition of Dynamic Yield, McDonald’s Cutting-Edge Personalization Platform
- Mperativ Raises $6 Million to Operationalize Revenue Mindset Across the Entire Business
- Optimizely Launches Integrated B2B Commerce & Content Cloud Solution
- AT&T Agrees to Microsoft Acquisition of Xandr
MarTech QnA with the Expert
One of the main ways that we predict that video storytelling will shift is in the way that brands will amplify the voice of their customers. Stats show that 90% of people are much more likely to trust a recommended brand (even from strangers). It goes without saying that it’s much easier to trust someone who isn’t trying to sell you something. That means brands have a tremendous amount to be gained by enabling their own customers to promote their products and services. –Bernadette Butler, CEO and Co-Founder at StoryTap
MarTech Articles on CTV ads, Demand Gen Pitfalls, ABM tips and more!
- Notable IPOs in MarTech that Set a New Pace for 2021
- Highlights into the Growing UK Martech Landscape
- Tackling 2021’s Human Resource Challenges With Tech
- CTV Goes Beyond the Break
- Is Facebook better than LinkedIn for B2B advertising?
- 3 Demand Gen Marketing Pitfalls to Avoid in 2022
- Image optimization: How to become a Visual Master
- Get Battle-Ready: ABM in 2022 and beyond
- Strategy, Process, or Tech? What Comes First?