Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Captify, ringDNA, Dun & Bradstreet, PubNub and more!
In an age of data breaches and digital misinformation, there is a lot for marketers to constantly track to ensure better use safety, privacy and impactful ROI; catch more tips, ideas, insights and best practices from this latest martech weekly highlight:
As any experienced marketer knows, you (your brand, products, and services) must be where your customers are. Given the unparalleled growth over the last decade, social media has become a foundational element to all marketing strategy playbooks, driving material results across brand and performance marketing objectives for both small and big businesses alike. The power of social media is in its ability for companies to easily establish a point of online presence with a built-in facility for fostering a two-way conversation with customers. –Geoff Clawson, VP of Product, Websites and Marketing at GoDaddy
Top MarTech News of The Week: 01st November to 05th November 2021
- Captify Launches Search-Powered Addressable TV, Strengthening Advertisers’ Ability To Reach In-Market Audiences
- Mastercard and Partners Advance the Future of Sustainable Commerce
- ringDNA Rebrands as Revenue.io to Usher in Era of Real-Time Guidance for B2B
- Permutive Raises $75M to be the Privacy-First Infrastructure for Programmatic Advertising
- Medallia Introduces The Next Generation of Digital Experience Management
- Plannuh Introduces New Functionality to Help Marketers Forecast, Measure and Compare True Campaign Value
- Namecheap Acquires Stencil, the Popular Graphic Design Tool for Social Media Influencers, Marketing Pros, Business Owners & Bloggers
- Veritone Delivers the Metaverse to the Global Enterprises With Integration of Synthetic Voice and Conversational AI
- Nylas Accelerates its European Expansion By Powering One of the World’s Largest E-Commerce Platforms
- Zappix Announces Expanded Talkdesk Partnership with Integrated Visual Self-Service Solutions
- ListenFirst Launches Influencer & Partner Analytics
- BigCommerce Launches TikTok Advertising Coupon Program to Help Merchants Drive Growth, Unlock More Revenue
- New Study Finds Brands Benefit from Advertising Across Mid-Sized CTV Channels
- Connected TV Advertising Companies VideoByte and VideoBridge Announce Merger
- SocialChat Raises $6.2 Million to Launch eCommerce Customer Engagement and Revenue Platform Led by Race Capital and Gradient Ventures
- Dun & Bradstreet Announces It Has Signed Definitive Agreements to Acquire Eyeota and NetWise to Expand Its Revenue Technology Leadership Position
- PubNub Closes $65 Million Series E Investment Round as Real-Time Connected Experiences go Mainstream
- Treasure Data Raises $234 Million Led by SoftBank Corp., Accelerating Growth and Beyond Marketing Vision
- Neuro-ID Secures $35M in Series B Funding Led by Canapi Ventures to Further Capitalize on Expanding Behavioral Analytics Market Opportunity
MarTech QnA with the Expert
When marketers use technology to personalize messages, they need to focus on the consumers that will actually benefit from that communication and find it valuable. Personalized marketing brings the consumer back only when the consumer believes their needs and wants are being heard. –Michael Osborne, President at Wunderkind
MarTech Articles on Holiday Marketing, Data Cleansing, Ad Management and more!
- MarTech (and Marketing!) Best Practices for the Upcoming Holiday Season!
- Data Cleansing Tips for B2B Marketers: A Few Best Practices
- Less is More: How Can Marketers Use the Paradox of Choice to their Advantage?
- Shifting Your Retail Marketing Approach for Enhanced One-to-One Personalization
- Convergence And Automation: The Future Of Ad Management
- The More Things Change, The More They Go Insane
- How Has Influencer Marketing Changed in the Midst of COVID-19