2021 has been quite a year with MarTech and one thing is clear – the market is only set to grow. Research from Gartner, conducted right before the pandemic in 2020 revealed that marketing technology continued to be one of the largest portions of a company’s entire annual budget. And despite the economic disruption caused by Covid-19, the pandemic sparked rapid digital transformation for many businesses.
Digital technologies, that were once “nice-to-haves” have become “must-haves” for companies as they are grappled with rapidly changing consumer behavior and an influx of customer communication. Marketing technology, which helps marketers to augment and optimize their marketing processes through the entire customer lifecycle is a necessity.
MarTech is being used everywhere and Social media is sprouting and blooming very well with its own set of tools. Managing social media can be overwhelming for marketers because marketers need to brainstorm for ideas and campaigns, get creative with posts and stay up-to-date with the latest trends, this is where social media analytical tools will come to the rescue.
Marketing Technology News: Alliance Develops Shared Diversity and Inclusion Goals
Here are a few of the top MarTech Platforms enabling better social media marketing for B2B and B2C marketers.
1. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is useful to run and manage and helps you upgrade your social media campaigns. Sprout Social allows you to manage your social media strategy in its entirety from a unified platform. Using this tool will be similar to attracting and engaging with hundreds of prospective customers over Intercom. With Sprout Social, you can:
- Schedule your Instagram post
- Streamline publishing workflows
- Use social data as meaningful insights
ListenFirst, is a popular social media analytics platform. An enterprise-level platform, which derives data from social media turning them into actionable insights for the marketers, it is successfully used by companies like Amazon, At & T, Viacom and more, ListenFirst will help you:
- Monitor and analyze each word of your customers
- Social media campaign analysis
- Identify all elements to turn your content and campaigns successful
- Identify the influencers and partners to boost your brand on Instagram
One of the leaders in social media management, which is trusted by 18 million users – with Hootsuite you will have all the appropriate tools to manage your social media. Whether it is Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, Hootsuite plans and campaigns features helps you manage and schedule and analyse everything in one place. With Hootsuite, you can:
- Confidently schedule your posts
- Engage in meaningful communication with customers
- Track your social performance
4. Sprinklr Modern Engagement
Sprinklr is one of the first Unified Front Office for Modern advertising channels. They help brands execute marketing, advertising, research and customer care initiatives across all modern channels. They believe that it is important for a brand to be present on a huge range of channels including chat, social and messaging. Sprinklr will help you:
- Achieve more with AI based insights on Social Media.
- Social media is the preferred business contact channel and Sprinklr shall help you actively engage with your customers via different channels like chat and messaging.
- Protect your brand’s reputation with enterprise-grade governance.
Make use of your entire social web with the help of Brandwatch. A pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, Brandwatch is helping around 2000 admirable brands in the world to make their social data insightful and take data-driven decisions. With the help of Brandwatch, you can:
- Collect accurate consumer research data from thousands for websites
- Create channels to monitor specific social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Designed for businesses of all sizes, Sendible has all the features that you need to manage your Instagram marketing. All the standard features of social media planning, scheduling, publishing and analytics along with some advanced features to improve your social performance. With Sendible, you can:
- Analyze your Instagram performance
- Keep track of your followers
- Automatic lead generation with specific features
- Auto-start social media conversations
7. Social Pilot
Trusted by more than 1,15,000 marketers, Social Pilot is a comprehensive social media management tool, which is designed and developed for small businesses and digital marketing agencies. It is getting popular day by day because it offers all essential and advanced features. Some of the features of the platform are:
- Social Media scheduling with an ability of bulk scheduling
- Content curation
- Publishing altogether on 9 platforms.
- RSS Feeds
- Team and Client Management
- Reporting and Analytics.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Clarence Kam, Chief Product Officer at JW Player