Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Channable, Sendoso, VideoAmp, Quantcast and lots more in martech!
B2B marketing has undergone a continued revolution over the last few years and the constant innovation and enhanced capabilities within the martech-salestech ecosystem are only set to drive more changes to this segment.
Catch this weekly martech highlight for the latest martech updates and B2B marketing trends:
One of the biggest challenges today is finding high quality audiences via third-party data that accurately identifies the user that the marketer is trying to reach. Sometimes, advertisers are seeking to target consumers that have a specific attitudinal mindset, yet that data just doesn’t exist. Other times, advertisers are looking to target in-market consumers but have challenges finding up-to-date segments that accurately represent a user’s current mindset. Most traditional third-party data sources do not provide transparency around how exactly data is sourced or modeled to create a targetable segment. Additionally, some marketers just don’t have access to enough of their own first party data and need to find solutions that can help fill in those gaps.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 13th September to 17th September 2021
- Feedvisor Unveils Feedvisor360, the Only Integrated, “AI-First” Platform for Holistic Optimization of Amazon Advertising, Pricing, Inventory Velocity and Replenishment
- Channable Launches its Global Amazon Repricer
- Tagger Media Launches New Social Listening Platform, ‘Signals’
- Glassbox Expands Award-Winning Experience Intelligence Vision With Strategic A/B Testing Acquisition
- dotData and Tableau Partner to Accelerate Augmented and Predictive Analytics for the Business Intelligence Community
- Quantcast Reveals Transformative Cookieless Innovations for the Quantcast Platform
- Sendoso Secures $100 Million Series C led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 to Accelerate Global Expansion
- SAP and Amazon Business Partner to Expand Buyer Choice
- Intuit to Acquire Mailchimp
- Zoom Announces Planned Innovations to Ignite the Next Era of Communications
- Seedtag Raises $40m in Series B Funding Led By Oakley Capital for US Expansion
- Trustmary Announces $2.2 Million Funding to Further Drive Growth in Europe and North America
- ListenFirst Launches Configurable Dashboards
- Clickatell and Visa’s Cybersource Deliver “Chat 2 Pay” Contactless Checkout In Store and In Chat to Businesses Worldwide
- MGID Integrates Oracle Moat
- Mediaocean Partners with TikTok to Enable Ad Management Through Global Omnichannel Advertising Platform
- Digilant Announces Holding Company ISPD’s Acquisition of Cognitive Marketing Platform Happyfication
- Cordial Appoints Carrie Parker as Senior Vice President of Marketing
- Innovid Launches Innovid Key To Address Growing Data Privacy and Identity Concerns
- AU10TIX Protects Businesses Against $700 Million In Fraud Since Start Of 2021
- PCI™ Purchases Arrowmail
- Adobe Announces Payment Services for Adobe Commerce
- Canva Announces USD 40 Billion Valuation Fueled by the Global Demand for Visual Communication
- MessageMedia Strengthens App Ecosystem with Acquisition of Aprika’s Mercury SMS, a Salesforce Integration
- Dialpad Acquires Kare Knowledgeware to Elevate Customer and Agent Experience Through Deep Search and Data Organization
- Pyxis One Raises $17M to Democratize Codeless AI in Marketing as a SaaS Offering
- Zeta and Adara Partner on New Targeting and Engagement Solutions Ahead of Anticipated Travel Resurgence
- SearchStax Extends Its Cloud-Native Platform to Make It Easy for Marketers to Deliver Powerful Search Experiences
- VideoAmp Empowers Advertisers to Optimize Campaigns as an Official Facebook Multi-Touch Attribution Measurement Partner
- CPaaS, thinQ, Acquires Messaging API Platform, teli, Rebrands as Commio
- OneTrust Enhances First-Party Data Solution to Strengthen Holistic Consent and Preference Management Platform
- Futuri Study Reveals Permanent Changes to Media Perception, Consumption and Revenue Across Traditional, Digital and Social Media
- Fabric Joins the MACH Alliance to Accelerate the Adoption of Headless Technologies
- IRI Launches New Lift Measurement Solution for Facebook
- Smartly.io Enhances Creative Production, Streamlines Workflows for Social Advertising
- Klaviyo Welcomes Jennifer Kessler as Vice President of Product
- Zuora Launches New Unified Monetization Solution to Help Customers Monetize Subscriptions as Well as Non-Subscription Offers, Unlocking the Subscription Economy for New Industries
- Ampersand’s Total TV Measurement Solution Offers Advertisers Insight Across Their Entire Multiscreen TV Investments
- Panasonic Completes Acquisition of Blue Yonder
MarTech QnA with the Expert
Beyond automation of data and enrichment, we see the major opportunity for AI is to provide better insights into the relationships and dynamics of deal-making. When is the right time to engage a founder to discuss investment opportunities, how does a relationship graph help to build a pipeline of deals with a higher propensity to close, who are the most important people to build relationships with.
MarTech Articles on Marketing Automation, Marketing-Sales Alignment, Optimizing your Audience Data and Insights!
- Your Marketing Automation Can Bridge the Gap in your Marketing-Sales Alignment
- How to Use Audience Insights to Transform your Data Strategy for Better Marketing ROI
- How do you Drive Business ROI from your Instragram Marketing?
- Beyond Cookie-less: What Will Advertising Look Like Without Identifiers?
- How Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) Enhances the Customer Experience
- How Sourcing Music Ethically Enhances Brand Value
- Improving cognitive diversity for rich benefits to your business
- Conversion rate optimization and what marketers should keep in mind
- Steak Made with 3D Printing and AI Tech is Coming to a Table Near You
- Actionable Data is a Marketing Advantage – 3 Steps to Create A Data-Driven Culture