Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: 26th-April-2021: Featuring Moz, Movable Ink, ActiveCampaign, Infutor
Access to better and regular online behaviour data and metrics will be key to growing marketing and martech investments in 2021 and beyond. Catch more on what the experts predict and what best practices can be used to lift your marketing ROI in this weekly martech highlight:
As CRO, the end goal is to increase revenue streams from new and existing customers. But our paradigm of sales success has shifted to where it’s not necessarily specific to the individual, or about “who” sells the most anymore.-George Donovan, Chief Revenue Officer at Allego
Top MarTech News of The Week: 19th April to 23rd April 2021!
- Data Axle Announces Partnership with PUBLITECH
- Tech Data Names Catherine Solazzo as Senior Vice President of Marketing
- AcuityAds Announces Integration With Amazon Publisher Services
- TAOP Launches Taoping G Cloud Data Center
- Ubersuggest Announces New CEO Max Cheprasov
- JW Player Delivers First HTML5 Video Player with Support for Open Measurement Compliant Video Ads
- Moz Launches Performance Metrics Suite for Improved Page Experience
- ZoomInfo Attains 2021 TrustArc GDPR and CCPA Practices Validations, Furthering Its Commitment to Data Privacy Leadership
- Extreme Reach To Acquire Adstream, Creating First Independent Global Platform for Marketers That Simplifies the Activation of Multichannel Campaigns
- RingCentral Rapidly Expands Capabilities Of RingCentral Video
- Quotient Announces Vaccination Dashboard To Help Marketers Understand Shifts In Foot Traffic Around Vaccine Distribution Locations
- Movable Ink Partners With Xtremepush To Deliver Dynamic Email And Mobile App Experiences
- ActiveCampaign Raises $240 Million to Help Companies Grow with Customer Experience Automation
- Clubhouse Media to Leverage Its 280M Global Social Media Reach in Blossoming NFT Market with New Crypto Content Strategy
- Infutor Joins Unified ID 2.0 to Collaborate on Open-Source Alternative to Third-Party Cookies
- HubSpot Expands Its CRM Platform With the Launch of Operations Hub
- Terminus Launches Next-Gen Audience and Reporting & ROI Integration With LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- ON24 Center for Marketing Transformation Provides Exclusive Insights to Maximize Digital Experiences
- Adwerx And Total Expert Integrate To Keep Loan Officers In Front Of Prospects And Clients 24/7
- Qumu Introduces AI-Powered Live Captioning for Enterprise Video
- Redis Enterprise Cloud Expanded Offerings Now Available in AWS Marketplace
- Exadel Marketing Technology Practice Releases Exadel Toolbox for Adobe Experience Manager at Adobe Summit 2021
- Dialpad Unveils Go-To-Market Strategy in Australia
- KickFire and RollWorks Partner to Provide Enhanced Account Identification and B2B First-Party Intent Data
- Shutterstock Integrates with Google Drive™ for Enterprise, Unlocking Direct Access to High-Quality Images Across Google Workspace
- Nielsen Doubles Down On Streaming, Adds Viewership By Platform And Advanced Audience Demographics
- Productboard Announces $72M in Series C Funding to Fuel Growth and Product Innovation
- IBM Launches New Watson Capabilities To Help Businesses Build Trustworthy AI
- MRP Appoints Chief Technology Officer
- Merkle’s Annual Consumer Experience Sentiment Report Explores Consumer Privacy Preferences and Brand Loyalty
- New Study From Frontify Finds Most Brands Struggle Due to Lack of Team Inclusion and Brand Ownership
- InMobi Launches UnifID Identity Solution for App Publishers
MarTech QnA with the Expert
First-party data is key! As data privacy requirements increase and become more rigorous, marketers will need to rely on tracking direct brand engagement with their audiences and customers. Focus on outreach to your current database while expanding your first-party data sources. Use this engagement to fill in the whitespace and build profiles to personalize and better target your audience.– Hunter Montgomery, Chief Marketing Officer at ChurnZero
Top Articles on Email Marketing, AI and Marketing Best Practices and Tips to Improve Marketing ROI!
- A Crowded Optimisation Landscape
- Do you Really Need a “Universal ID” for Accurate Attribution?
- No Matter your Business, Marketing and Sales opportunities are Limitless
- AI and Marketing Best Practices
- How Marketers Can Improve ROI by Strengthening their Measurement Practices
- Can Talking With Consumers Help Brands Avert the Ad “Likeability” Crisis?
- PIM Drives The Future Of Data In Marketing And Sales
- 3 Key Email Marketing Trends To Keep In Mind for The Rest Of 2021!
- AI-Powered Martech Platforms that you May Need Today!
- The Benefits of AI in Contract Lifecycle Management
Don’t Miss our Latest Episode with Latane Conant, CMO at 6sense!