Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: 03rd May-2021: Featuring Adobe, Amplitude, Rollworks, 8X8 and more!
First-party data, preparations for a cookie less marketing future, a heavier reliance on video as and video marketing….what else is store in the world of martech and marketing?
This weekly highlight can give you a quick snippet:
I see a big movement towards context in 2021 – particularly in video ad formats like CTV and OTT. With streaming so prevalent, and being done on so many devices within the house, ads on services like Hulu are more engaging and relevant than ever. -Gary Burtka, VP U.S. Operations at RTB House
Top MarTech News of The Week: 26th April to 30th April 2021!
- RTB House Gets News Vice President of US Agency Sales
- Amplitude Unveils the Industry’s First Digital Optimization System
- Adobe Experience Cloud Now Powers Personalization for Thousands of Global Brands
- Contentserv and OroCommerce Team Up to Deliver Dynamic B2B E-Commerce Experiences
- DoubleVerify Names James Cashmore SVP, Global Client and Agency Partnerships
- Klaviyo Adds Mike McLaughlin as Chief Customer Officer
- Adobe Announces Industry’s First CDP Architected For First-Party Data
- WPP Launches Global Data Company: Choreograph™
- UiPath Strengthens Executive Leadership Team
- RollWorks Joins Adobe Exchange Experience Cloud Program as an Accelerate Partner
- Adverty and InMobi Launch In-game Advertising For Global Brands And Agencies
- AcuityAds Announces Collaboration with IAB on Omnichannel Journey Automation Academy
- 8×8 Delivers New Integrated Cloud Contact Center and Communications Capabilities for Hybrid Work
- dotdigital Partners With Adobe To Power Enhanced Customer Engagement Across All Touchpoints
- Epsilon and Publicis Sapient Partner with Adobe to Power the Next Generation of Personalized Customer Experiences
- ON24 Expands Platform with Breakout Rooms to Advance Digital-First Engagement
- Criteo Spearheads Post-Cookie Innovation with the Launch of Contextual Targeting Connected to First-Party Commerce Data
- Act-On Software Launches SMS Channel Backed By Full Power of Automation
- LinkedIn Names Amazon No. 1 Company Where Americans Want to Work in 2021
- Preparing for a Cookieless Future, OpenWeb becomes First Conversation Platform to Integrate with LiveRamp
- MOLOCO Receives New Funding at $1 Billion Valuation Amidst Rapid Growth
- IBM Watson Advertising Accelerator Expands to Bring AI to Fast-Growing OTT Media and Streaming Landscape
- VIZIO and Verizon Media Announce Strategic Partnership to Advance Connected TV, Omnichannel Advertising
- Smartly.io Reveals Key Insights for Social Advertising Post-pandemic
- OneTrust is “Leading the Market Outright” and Ranked #1 in Market Share for Privacy Software
MarTech QnA with the Expert
As the pandemic has shown time and time again, the ability to meet your customers wherever and whenever they are is imperative. What started as an expectation of months-long remote work and online shopping only, quickly became a new way of life. And it’s never going to fully go back. Digital has become the front door for every business, and will remain so even after in-person restrictions are lifted. So companies are going to need to have a new strategy in this new hybrid era. –Paul Biggs, Director of Product Marketing at Contentful
Top Articles on Advertising, Good Data Practices and Digital Marketing Trends!
- Don’t Compromise On Technology And Services In The Partnership Channel
- Google’s Upcoming Introduction Of Core Web Vitals: All You Need To Know
- Marketing Moments Every B2B Brand Should Aim to Have With Their Customers in 2021
- The Biggest Senders Have Their Eyes On A Modern Data Warehouse
- 4 Best Practices For Managing A Remote Tech Workforce
- Travel Marketers Look Ahead Toward Recovery
- How To Use Marketing Infographics To Attract Customers
- Best Practices to Avoid Advertising on Fake News
- 5 Digital Marketing Strategies to Drive Your D2C Business’s Growth
- Bad Data is Bad News for Marketers
- Shifting from ABM to ABX: The Key to B2B Client Acquisition Strategies
- All Eyes On OOH Advertising As People Emerge From Lockdown
- Agile Marketing Software and How They Help Marketing and Sales Teams
- Will AI Change the Game for Adtech?
- Driving Human Excellence in Marketing, Sales and All of Tech
- 3 Account-based Marketing Mistakes to Avoid from Today!