Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Automation Anywhere, SmartCommerce, DoubleVerify, Klaviyo and more!
How is AI bridging today’s marketing gap? And how do new martech/adtech systems enable better retail media opportunities? Find out more from this week’s martech highlight:
AI synthetic content will enable companies to open new markets at scale with on-brand localized content. Authentic and Synthetic sounds like an oxymoron, but AI has already bridged this gap and empowers early adopters to outpace their competitors.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 03rd October to 07th October
- ironSource Launches Updated ROAS Optimizer, Enabling Greater Visibility Into Campaign Performance
- Yahoo Mail Makes Saving Time and Money Easier Than Ever with New Commerce Features
- New Report from WARC and Braze Reveals How Major Brands are Successfully Unlocking the Creative Potential of Technology
- Automation Anywhere Secures $200 Million in Financing from Silicon Valley Bank and Hercules Capital
- SmartCommerce, Inc. Acquires Myxx Solutions, Deepening Consumer Reach of its Click2Cart Portfolio
- FullStory Launches Embedded Replay for Qualtrics to Strengthen & Streamline DX Insights
- Measured Launches In UK With New Tools That Enable Retailers to Maximise Advertising ROI
- ZoomInfo Grows Global Business Contacts to More Than 235 Million
- Pexip Strengthens Strategic Focus on Video Innovation
- DoubleVerify Launches New Attention Lab to Help Advertisers Maximize Campaign Performance
- Permutive Partners With PubMatic to Streamline Demand for First-Party Data
- Klaviyo Announces Integration with Wix to Empower Brands to Build Stronger Customer Relationships
- Versium Releases Open Source Modeling Tools to Improve Targeting and Marketing Campaign Performance
- With Enhanced Reporting Capabilities, RollWorks Gives HubSpot Users More Insights into Customer Behavior Over Time
- HG Insights Enhances Salesforce Integration for More Precise Targeting
MarTech QnA with the Expert
SEO is not just part of the marketing strategy. It plays a vital role in overall business strategy and must be a priority at all times. All departments must recognize the significant impact SEO has on the entire organization. On top of that, to have an accurate analysis of long-term consumer behavior, companies should maintain a solid search program regardless of macro conditions.
MarTech Articles on Consumer Habits, Recession-Proof Marketing Plans, Optimizing Marketing Budgets and more!
- It’s Time to Recession-Proof Your Marketing Strategy
- The Importance of Diversifying Video Content in 2022
- Painting a Complete Picture of Consumer Habits with Market Research and Data Science
- Achieving Success In A Busy Back-To-School Shopping Season
- Work Hard With Your Marketing Budget — But Don’t Forget to Work Smart, Too
- How Brands Can Drive Personalization at Scale Using Conversational AI
- Is Your Email Marketing Process Built for Success?
- Boosting Brand Awareness and Brand Strategy with Voice Enabled Tech
- How Can Marketers Make the Most of Cross Channel Insights?
Episode 139: Decoding Enterprise Sales Fundamentals with Molly McKinstry, Head of Enterprise Sales, Calendly
Episode 138: Marketing and Ops Tips for B2B Teams with Camela Thompson, VP Marketing at CaliberMind
Episode 137: Sales and Revenue Ops Best Practices with Jamie Shanks, CEO of Pipeline Signals & Sales for Life